Chapter 40

The rest of the week and the weeks afterwards went by quickly until its the week before Christmas hoildays. I spent the whole time with Charlie and his brothers, the others were with us at times. I also spent a lot of time with Neville and Luna, we have turned into a trio. I am still close to Becca and Rose but with Malfoy being around, its difficult.

I spend most nights sleeping in Charlie's bed. They don't sleep but I do and they always seem to wake me up really early or in mean ways like when they picked me up and threw me in the lake or when they kicked me off the bed, they paid for it when I embarrassed the life out of them in the great hall. It was hilarious.

Its the first game of the year for Quidditch and its Gryffindor vs Revenclaw. We don't play until after Christmas.I decided to go because Luna was going. The boys were going off hunting, it had been a few weeks for some of them and it was noticeable when people were pissing them off. Charlie snogged me before leaving which got some noise from others.

I meet Luna in the great hall and she sits on my table. We have some food and then head down to the pitch. We are talking about different things when someone says, "where's your fiancée Fallen?"

"I don't know, doing something." He knows obviously.

"probably finding a better wife."

"his not a man-whore like you."

"its not my fault, girls are attracted to me." He smirks.

I laugh, "they are probably ugly as that's the only people you can get."

"does that include you." He smirks and so does Crabbe and Goyle.

"I don't care what you say. I like how I look and if you find me ugly then go say it because I don't care."

He laughs, "well you are ugly and I honestly don't know why anyone would want to be with that?"

"Whatever Malfoy." I turn to walk away with Luna.

"At least I don't hang out with freaks." Now his done it. I stop and face him. " Do you hang out with Loopy Luna and Longbottom because you don't have friends."

"they are my friends and they are a hell a lot smarter than you."

"yeah right."

I walk towards him but Neville comes around the corner and says, "his not worth it."

"your right." I smile, "lets go." We walk away and I know its pissed Malfoy off. We have been arguing more and more. We get down to the pitch and sit with the Ravenclaw. Neville and Luna are so cute together. I sit in the middle due to them sitting either side of me.

The teams come onto the pitch and the game starts. We cheer when they score. The game is really interesting but Harry catches the snitch just be the other seeker can. Luna says, "well done to Harry."

"yeah, I suppose." I had spoken to the trio quiet a bit and I told them to tell the others that I had forgave them, for most of it. I think they did.

Neville says, "Ron played well."

"yeah, at least I know my competition when we play."

They both laugh and Neville says, "do you want to come to the Gryffindor common room?"

"sure."

We all make our way there and walk in, some people stare at me but most smile. Everyone is cheering for Ron. Harry and Hermione come in and I don't really pay attention to their conversation. I see Lavender start to snog Ron. I say, "I need to check if Charlie is back. I will be back in a few minutes." They both nod.