Chapter 35

Duel club starts today and I haven't even started and am already tired. Me and Draco was fixing the bloody cabinet all night. Were doing well, I guess.

Snape says "ready for this?"

"course I am." He smirks at this.

They all pile in and I stand next to Snape on a duelling stage. Snape calls for silence, "in these sessions, you will learn how to duel and practice."

Draco winks at me and I smile. Snape drags on and says for us to duel. "Wait what?" Snape points to behind where I am and I stand over there.

Seamus says "its not fair, she cant get hurt."

Snape says "it is not the point of practicing." I sigh and say when am I going to get the change to beat a teacher. I send a spell at him to which he barely blocks. I keep sending spells and one finally hits him. He spins backwards and lands on his feet.

I smile and people cheer. He sends spell after spell at me and mutters something on the last one which makes me flip backwards in the air. That must have been powerful. I send spell after spell at him and he does the same. This is getting intense.

I send a spell towards him which makes him drop his wand. I take his hand and smile. I release him and say "That's how its done."

Snape says "precisely. Now in pairs, practice." He moves over to me and I pass him back his wand. "Well done."

"what spell did you use when you hit me? it must have been powerful."

He smirks and walks away. That git. I jump down and help a few people. After half an hour, Snape calls everyone back around and I teleport next to him, being lazy. Snape says "tonight, two of you will duel until one of you gets the wand of the other. Potter, Malfoy."

I teleport off. Draco is exhausted, it isn't fair. Just as they are about to start the doors behind us open and a student passes a note to Snape. He says "that is the end of this session." He walks out before I ask.

At least Draco isn't fighting. I grab him and teleport us back to our room. we both lay down and in seconds are out cold.

I wake up to find Draco's arm around my waist. I twist and see he is asleep still. I cuddle up to him and go back to sleep.

When I wake up its from Draco shaking me. "We missed dinner."

I groan and say "we can eat in the kitchen's." I teleport us down there and we eat. We check the board and we aren't on patrol so we both get back in my bed. I cuddle up to him and he asks "do you have the energy to....."

"Yeah." I roll on top of him and he rips off my clothes as I say to contraception spell. He strips and I straddle him.

Once we finish, we both fall asleep.

I get woken up by someone shaking me. "Fuck off."

He laughs and says "get your sexy ass up."

I smile and roll over to face him. "Do I have to?"

"Yes."

I get up and go into the showers. He joins me and we end up snogging for most of it. We both change into uniform and I straighten my hair and part it to the left. We head to breakfast and I teleport us. We sit down as I say "I still love doing that."

They all laugh. We all eat and talk about Quidditch try outs that are this afternoon. We make our way to our first lesson which is magical creatures. When we get down, Hagrid asks "where's Ace?"

I show him my band and he appears. I bend down, "I haven't seen you in ages."

Hagrid asks "why?"