Chapter 21

Bit late but I just realised that the bit with Amy fixing the box isn't included. sorry. Amy xx

Its the morning we go back. I am excited but also not looking forward to Snape or Malfoy. I cant avoid either even if I wanted to as we are all in the same house plus Snape is a teacher.

I sit on the roof looking out. Most nights I don't have nightmare due to George just being there. He seems to calm them and when I go back then I will have to deal with them again.

The potion has stopped working as my body has become immune to it. I hope this year is better and I actually get to be a part of most of it. Fred joins me, I know it sounds odd but his like a brother to me even though I am dating George, "you alright?"

"I don't know." We agree to be honest with each other.

He says "your worried about going back tomorrow." However he may act, he is actually a caring guy.

"Yeah, after last year can you blame me." He nods.

"You will be fine and you have us."

I smile. "yeah but the nightmares will return."

Fred says "then George will have to sneak in and join you."

I smile at him. "yeah." He goes back inside and I stay where I am. I stand up and fly up. I fly around and then land. I walk into the kitchen and find everyone standing around a suitcase.

I say "what you guys doing?" I look at the suitcase. "any reason you have one of my suitcases."

Sirius says "this is yours."

"Yeah so answer my question."

Remus says "it just appeared downstairs."

I realise what this means. "it finally arrived." I pick up the suitcase and start to move away when Sirius asks what's in it. "my stuff."

Remus says "show us." Tonks tries to help.

"fine." I put it on the table. "beings as I am not allowed to have secrets. access code 7796. Amy."

It clicks and a message comes up. It says "got everything you need. be careful." I open it and it shows a ton of weapons which includes knives and guns. "happy now?"

Harry asks "what is all this for?"

"if whatever his name is back then I need to be prepared. I actually ordered this at the start of the week when I got locked up. My uncle said he would get what I need. I was going to say that we could all take something to defend ourselves. Some of us are crap at magic."

Ron says "you cant be that bad."

"I am though. So that's why I wanted some gun power." I pick up a handgun and check it over. The point it towards Ron. He looks at me in worry. "Relax. Its not even loaded and I promise not to use them unless attacked by those death people."  I throw it back in the case and shut it. It clicks. I teleport it upstairs and hide it.

I arrive back downstairs and Molly says "Everyone get ready. We are going to Diagon Alley." We all get ready and meet in the living room. Tonks says "you teleporting."

"yep. no more apparition."

"Alright. Whose going with you?"

George walks in. "George will." He stops and walks over to us. He says "I will do what?"

"Teleport with me."

"Sure. lets go."

"See the rest of you there." I entwine our fingers and teleport.