Chapter 29

I keep flying and Ace knows where to go. My wrist is burning and it's painful to say the least. Ace looks at me, "I'm fine, keep going." I remember my eyes closing.

I wake up in a bed. I cough and Ace comes running over as a puppy. Ginger is standing smiling at me. "Hey Ginger." I realise I am in my old room.

Ginger asks, "shall ginger get master."

"Yes please." She disappears. I stroke Ace, "good boy."

Draco, Blaise and Becca come running in. I smile and Draco hugs me then pulls away quickly. He says "why did you lie?"

"I didn't."

Becca says "what?"

I tell them everything that happened and Draco takes my hand. Once finished, they all stand there in silence. Becca says "so that's why?"

"Yeah, they put this band on and I tried everything. I can't get it off. I am under age so can't use magic. They wouldn't tell me why."

Draco's mother, who I didn't notice had been standing there the whole time. "Did they hurt you?"

"They tried to but I lied and said that a picture of the attack would go to the press. They believed it."

Draco's mother hugs me and says "your safe now."

"Honestly, they will follow me and I can't secure your safety with them coming after me."

She says "there are more people here and they are here to help."

"Thank you. I will leave as soon as I can."

She says "no you will stay here until school starts."

"Thank you." Tears fall down my face and Draco hugs me.

Draco's mum says "let's give them a few minutes."

They all leave and before I can speak Draco kisses me. I kiss him back and then part to say "I've missed you so much."

"Same. I love you."

"I love you too and am so sorry."

"It's not your fault." He leans in again and this time we keep kissing with tongues. We pull apart and he rests his forehead on mine.

"I was told that you broke up with me."

"I never said that."

"They told me you said to tell me it's over."

"They lied to you, again."

"So were still together."

"Defiantly." I kiss him again.

We stop kissing and I sit leaning on him. "What are we going to do about my stuff?"

"Ginger will get it." Ginger appears and I tell her where to go and she disappears. She reappears a few minutes later with my suitcase.

I say "Thanks Ginger."

She smiles and disappears again. I get up and open my suitcase. My trunk and another two suitcases come flying out. I open the first one and shut it again. Draco opens it and smiles at me. I shut it again. I open one of the other ones with the access codes. "My weapons are still all here."

He looks at it and says "so that's what you were hiding."

"Yep. Had to keep it away from others."

"What about your other suitcase? Is that allowed to be seen?" He smiles, devilishly.

"Depends on how nice you are to me?"

He walks over to me and picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waist. His hands on my butt. I lean down and kiss him. He kisses me back and moves over to the bed. He sits with me straddling him. He moves his body against mine and I smile. We stop after a while and I change into shorts and vest top.