Chapter 45

Fred and George open the door. I was praying they wouldn't be here but they are. "Hi."

They boy say, "hi."

We all walk in and the other two stay close to me. We are all looking for signs that this will end the way it did the last two times. Things come in threes right, if you believe the myth. Tonks says my name and hugs me. I hug me back and the boys watch her cautiously.

I nod to them which means I am alright. They still look around and to be honest this is making me nervous. "where is everyone?"

"upstairs." She whistles and everyone arrives.

Harry says, "what is Malfoy doing here?"

"his here with me."

Ron says, "why would you need Charlie and Malfoy?"

"Protection and I don't go anywhere without my boys." They both roll their eyes and I elbow them both. We all laugh.

Molly comes over and hugs me. "oh Amy, you gotten so tall."

"Thanks." I do the introductions.

Fred and George stand behind us which I can tell is pissing Charlie off. I take his hand and lace my fingers through his. He moves his fingers over my ring. Tonks and Molly finally notice and I show them.

Molly says, "its beautiful."

"Thanks. I love it."

We all sit on the sofas. Charlie puts his arm around me. Draco sits on the arm of the sofa near me. Molly asks, "so whens the wedding?"

"should be next Christmas eve. the date could change but its should be around that time."

Tonks says, "and your happy?"

"yeah, I am." I smile at Charlie.

Remus and the others come in. Remus looks from me to Charlie to Draco to me. I smile. "Remus."

"Amy."

"Right, you two." pointing to Harry and Ron. "we can start tomorrow and hopefully finish early so I can go home." The other two agree.

"We cant start tomorrow." Harry says.

I look at Charlie then back at Harry. "you want to learn, you do it when I say and if you don't show up, then you don't learn it. not my problem."

Harry mumbles and I look at Draco then Charlie. Draco says, "speak up potter."

He says, "shut up Malfoy."

I stand up, "come on boys, lets go home. if they aren't going to show respect then they don't deserve my help."

Harry says, "sorry Amy."

"now do you agree or not."

Ron and Harry both say "yes."

"good, then we start tomorrow whenever I wake up."

Molly says "good, now are you three hungry?"

I look at them two and they both give me that look. "were fine, we will order some pizza later on."

Charlie laughs, "you know we have had pizza for five days in a row now."

"its better than that meat stuff, its disgusting."

"I like it."

I say, "of course you do." Shaking my head.

Hermione says, "Luna and Neville are suppose to be joining them."