𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎 - "𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚎."

________________________________

"Underneath the skin there's a human,Buried deep within there's a human,Despite everything I'm still human

Buried deep within there's a human,
Despite everything I'm still human."

Human - Daughter

________________________________

I.
\\ THE NEW ARRIVAL //

A quiet yawn escaped Aden's lips as she awoke from her deep slumber. Her eyes flickered opened and she found herself lying on the ground, right across from her foster parents who had just woken up as well.

She picked her head up tiredly, propping herself up on her elbows, rubbing her eyes.

Ugh, last night was rough. She grimaced to herself.

"Morning Aden."

Looking over, Aden saw her foster mom, Emma yawning as her foster father, Daniel helped her up to her feet.

Aden smiled, stretching out her limbs tiredly, "Good morning."

It was then she heard Maddy coming down the stairs and as Aden got up onto my feet, Maddy had opened the door.

"Morning, Mads." She yawned as she walked over and then slid past her.

Aden knew she had about fifteen minutes to get ready for school and she was incredibly tired after that night she'd had. Like most Wolfbloods, some full moons were worse than others for her. One night she could wake up the next day feeling energized from the night before, and another she could feel completely drained.

"I can't believe you guys." Aden heard Maddy say, "Breaking out and raiding the bins."

However, Aden kept on up the stairs until she was in her room. She was not up to a lecture early in the morning about breaking out of the cellar. Maddy didn't understand the pull of the moon and last night, it was one of the most energized moons Aden had felt and her wolf self used every bit of that energy. Although, Aden was grateful that Maddy found them before Aden had a chance to nose in those bins...if she didn't, Aden would probably feel as sick as Daniel was feeling that morning.

Quickly, Aden changed into her uniform, fixed up her make-up and brushed her hair and teeth. She slipped on her boots and grabbed her jacket before rushing back down the stairs. Maddy and her parents were still in discussion but Aden kept towards the door.

"Come on, Maddy." Aden said, heading out the door, "We're gonna be late!"