𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 - "𝙸 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞."

_______________________________

CF Interlude - Amber Run

_______________________________

VII.
\\ FAMILY TIES //

One Week Later...

There was a hum of voices whirling through the air as all the students had gathered into the auditorium to set up their displays. This week the whole classes had been discussing families and for a final project, they had to make a display for the event that would be held in the auditorium for parents to come see their child's display.

Maddy stood next to Aden, pinning pictures she had taken of her family to her display board, both giving a look into her family ties and showcasing her photography skills. There were candid pictures of her mum, her dad, a few of Aden, and then a group family photo.

Tom was excitedly talking about his father coming in this weekend and taking him to the Man U game while he pinned pictures to his display board as well, mostly of him playing football and his dad when he was younger also playing football.

Aden's was pretty simple. Since she loved filmography, she took some videos and spliced them together and added some sound in the background. She divulged from the original assignment a little, since it was supposed to be a project about their immediate family. But family to Aden was anyone who cared about her and who were always there for her...so not only did she have videos of Emma, Daniel, and Maddy, but she also had videos of Tom, Shan, and even a couple of Rhydian she'd managed to get since he first arrived.

So Aden was finishing setting up the projector, which would play the video on loop on a small screen. Nothing real fancy but it was the best way she felt she could represent her family.

"Your video turned out really great."

Aden turned to see Maddy standing there smiling as she watched the video.
(A/N: video of her project attached above)

"Well I have some great people to film." Aden playfully elbowed her.

She started playing around with the contrast on the projector and Maddy went back to hers to finish up when Aden heard one of the Kay's speak up.

"Let's see your drawing, Rhydian."

Looking up from her station, Aden saw Rhydian had made his way in the auditorium with his drawing in his hands, walking towards the display board with his name pinned to it.

"Yeah I bet it's brilliant." Kara followed, grinning like a school girl.

Aden watched as he walked over to and hung his drawing up on the hook.