𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎 - "𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝."

_______________________________

"Her dirty paws and furry coat,she ran down the forest slope,the forest of talking trees

she ran down the forest slope,
the forest of talking trees."

Dirty Paws - Of Monsters and Men

_______________________________

XII.
\\ WOLF'S MOON //

After finding out that they were now trapped on the Isle, the class was driven about twenty minutes in town and managed to find a hotel that could room the whole class, since Jeffries and the head teacher made the decision that everyone would have to stay overnight.

Anxiety was swirling inside Aden, knowing that they were stuck there and Rhydian, Maddy, and she were going to transform later that night, especially with it being Maddy's first time. So, as soon as they arrived at the hotel, Maddy and Aden broke away from the group so she could call her parents.

So, there Aden stood, leaning up against the wall in one of the hallways while Maddy was upstairs talking to Emma and Daniel on the phone about our situation and what they thought they should do. Aden knew that there was no way for them to get off the Isle and there was no way that their parents could get there with a plausible explanation...deep down, Aden knew they would have to spend their full moon on the Isle...it just didn't make it any less scary though.

After a few minutes, Maddy came down the stairs, still looking a little stressed as she sighed to herself.

"What'd she say?" Aden asked her in a hushed tone.

Maddy looked around before whispering back, "She said we need to be out of the village by 8:30."

Aden's eyes glanced at the clock behind them, seeing it was almost 6:30.

"Two hours from now." She sighed, "How are we going to manage that?"

"We need to talk to Rhydian and figure everything out." She replied, her mind focused on what they would have to do in the next few hours.

Aden nodded, "We'll have to do it after we get set up with our room assignments. Meet down there in fifteen, yeah?"

Maddy nodded and they both went up stairs, grudgingly. Aden got assigned to a room with these two girls, Hanna and Mary, while Maddy unfortunately got stuck sharing a room with the K's. Aden dropped her stuff off in the room she had been assigned while Maddy was in her room assignment, and then Aden decided to go find Rhydian.

She had no idea where they had assigned him, but she was able to lock onto his scent. She followed it all the way down to the basement of the hotel, to a storage closet, and when Aden peeked inside, she saw Rhydian making up a cot that had been set up in the middle of the room.