𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚘 - "𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘."

________________________________

"There, is a lightIn the dark, and I feel its warmthIn my hands, and my heartWhy can't I hold on?"

"There, is a light
In the dark, and I feel its warmth
In my hands, and my heart
Why can't I hold on?"

Waves - Dean Lewis

_______________________________

II.
\\ WOLVES ALIKE //

Aden's last class of the day seemed to go on forever. She kept looking at the clock every five minutes, feeling like an hour had passed, but disappointed to find out it had only been a few minutes. She was sure it was the anxiousness of meeting Rhydian after school, wondering how it would go. She was curious as to who he was, what his story was.

So when the final bell rang, Aden quickly shoved all her books in her bag, and rushed out of the room, quickly making her way down the halls and out of the school.

When Aden walked out of the double doors, she started looking around the courtyard for Rhydian, her eyes scanning the crowd of students leaving the school. A frown formed on her face, not seeing him anywhere in sight.

"Is it true?"

Turning around at the voice, Aden saw Tom, Shan, and Maddy sitting on one of the benches in front of the school, most like waiting for her. Shan had been the one to ask the question, and Aden looked at her in confusion, not knowing what she was talking about.

"Is what true?" Aden asked as she stepped over to them.

This time, Tom was the one to speak, "Maddy said Rhydian trashed our dark room."

Aden's eyebrows furrowed, wondering how Maddy could know about what happened before final class, since she hadn't told her yet...but then when Aden thought about it, she realized Rhydian's scent was probably all over the dark room when Maddy went in there and saw everything trashed.

"Sort of," Aden told them vaguely and then turned to Maddy, "Mads, can I talk to you for a second?"

Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion but she nodded, standing up and following her over to the far end of the courtyard. Once they were out of hearing distance from Shan and Tom, Aden looked around the courtyard.

"Have you seen Rhydian?" She asked Maddy quietly, looking around the courtyard.

He seemed excited earlier to go on a run, to learn more about what he was. Aden thought for sure he would follow through and meet up with me after school.

"Yeah, I told him to leave." Maddy replied shortly.

Aden stopped looking around and focused on her, "You what?"