𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎 - "𝙸𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚒𝚝."

________________________________

"These are my friends, these are my friendsI love them, I love them

these are my friends
I love them,
I love them."

These Are My Friends - Lovelytheband
________________________________

V.
\\ FRIENDS AND FOES //

The next day at school, Aden felt very tired, which was odd since the full moon was a couple days ago and usually the power of it charged her for at least a week after. But still she managed to drag along throughout the day, even though she had a hard time concentrating in class, but eventually, lunch time came around and Maddy and Aden made their way to the canteen.

On the way in, they saw Rhydian standing in line for food, and Maddy gestured to Aden that they should walk over so that for one, Maddy could apologize to him for yelling at him about taking Shan's memory card, and two, most dreadfully, they could invite him over for dinner tonight so Emma and Daniel could officially meet him.

"Hi," Maddy greeted as they walked up to Rhydian.

But Rhydian didn't turn around, focused on the front of the line seemingly, "What?"

Maddy sighed, almost looking like she was going to back out of apologizing to him, but Aden elbowed her in the side and gave her a look that told her she needed to get over her pride and do it. Maddy leaned towards the alpha female, she she could be stubborn at times, but it also made her strong.

"Look, I'm really sorry about the memory card." Maddy apologized, "You were have right to have taken it."

Rhydian nodded, "Yeah, totally."

Maddy looked at Aden weirdly, not expecting it to go as smoothly as that, but she just shrugged as she looked back at Rhydian.

"Can you come for dinner tonight? Maddy's parents they want to talk to you, Madds, and I about...wolfing out safely." Aden cringed to herself at that last part, "I know it's really embarrassing but um, we should just get it out of the way."

"Out of the way, yeah." He agreed, but it didn't seem like he was fully aware of what they were telling him.

Maddy gave her another look, noticing Rhydian's weird demeanor and Aden just shrugged again.

"Don't look at me," Aden shook her head, "I have no idea."

So Maddy looked back to Rhydian, raising an eyebrow up at him, "And when you change, me and mom are going to braid your hair...