𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡 - "𝚆𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚖, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸."

_______________________________

"This is a place where I don't feel alone,this is a place where I feel at home

this is a place where I feel at home."

That Home - The Cinematic Orchestra

_______________________________

VI.
\\ PROTECT THE PACK //

"Remember, no wolfing out!" Maddy reminded them, "Shan has a camera."

Maddy, Rhydian, and Aden raced through the woods, the dark skeletons of trees rushing by as they ran at full speed to the rescue of their friends. Aden knew that if a wild wolfblood was out there, it could easy use its senses to track Tom and Shan, and they had no idea what they were up against. Surely not all wild wolfbloods were vicious...but they couldn't leave anything to chance. If Tom and Shan came across it and the wolfblood felt threatened, it would attack.

The three of them ran and ran, and when they reached the bottom of a hill, a thick sheet of fog coated the Moores around them, which made Aden even more nervous for Tom and Shan. As wolfbloods, they could can easily adapt to the conditions around them, making them able to see even in thick fog such as this...but Tom and Shan? They wouldn't be able to see the wild wolfblood coming.

"Ahhhhhh!!!

Loud yells broke through the air when suddenly, the fog cleared and Rhydian, Aden, and Maffy were face to face with Tom, Shan, Jimi, and his friends and they all yelled out in surprise. It took them a moment to realize that it was only just each other, and then everyone seemed to let out a sigh of relief.

"Are you okay?" Maddy looked to Shan and Tom.

"Well we would be if you wasn't jumping out at us!" Tom breathed out.

Aden's eyebrows furrowed as she looked at the boys standing behind Tom and Shan, "What the hell are you doing out here anyways, Jimi?"

He narrowed his eyes at her, "I could ask you the same question, Evans."

Aden opened her mouth to argue even further with him but Shannon's voice cut me off as she turned around and looked in the direction in which they had come from.

"Guys, guys!" She yelled.

Looking up, she was shining her flashlight into the fog in the distance. It was then that Aden got the scent of the wild wolfblood and she could tell it was close. It was circling, just waiting to attack...a tactic used by wild wolfbloods that she knew all too well.

"What was that?" Jimi gulped.

Shan held onto her camera tightly, "It's the monster."

Growling to herself, Aden knew Maddy told them no wolfing out...but Aden didn't see any other choice. The wolfblood was closing in on her friends and if she didn't wolf out and challenge it, things were going to go very badly.