𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝: "𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚞𝚝."

_______________________________

"Let it all come crashing down."

Gallows - Katie Garfield

_______________________________

XXXVIII.
\\ EXPOSED //

Two days went by, both uneventful and same as any other typical day. Now, Friday was here and as Rhydian, Maddy, Shannon and I were walking towards the school, I was ready to get through the school day and for the weekend to be here.

The four of us talked about all the possible things we could do over the weekend. As we walked across the courtyard, we saw Tom practicing Football with Jimi and some of the other guys, and we all smiled as we watched for a few moments before heading inside the school.

As we walked in, I noticed Kara, Kay, and Katrina were putting up posters outside for some disco dance they had been talking about since immediately after Kara got elected class president. And as the four of us entered the hallway, those posters were plastered all over the walls. I raised an eyebrow up at them, amused that the hallway looked very excessively decorated with the flyers.

Maddy frowned, "She's been President for like five minutes and already everything is pink."

Shannon glanced at her, "Are you at all surprised?"

Rhydian and I chuckled beside her, not having expected any less. This was the K's we were talking about, they were definitely going to be way extra about a dance.

"Hey!" Shannon yelled, "That's my locker!"

Frowning, I looked down the hall where Shannon was running to, seeing that Jana was standing in front of her locker, throwing things from inside it to the ground.

Shannon ran over to her, "What are you doing?"

Rhydian, Maddy, and I followed behind her, curious as to what was going on as well.

Jana looked back at her, "Where's your laptop?"

"What?" Her lips parted.

"I'm getting rid of it." Jana said in determination.

"What?" Shan exasperated, "Getting rid of—hey!"

Jana grabbed Shan's bag off her shoulder but Shannon grabbed the other side of it, stopping Jana from pulling it away. But the two began a tug-of-war match with Shannon's backpack in the middle of the hallway.