Deals

When I wake up, I am in a completely different building

When I wake up, I am in a completely different building. I open my eyes to find myself in the Gilbert lake house.

"He's here," Stefan says to Elena unknowing that I am awake.

Someone throws rocks at the door, breaking it off its hinges. Elena looks at Stefan.

" You have to go. I need to talk to him alone " Elena says to Stefan, who puts up a rubbish fight.

Elijah walks closer towards the house

" You know, I might not be able to enter this house...But I'm a very patient man. I'll wait you out " Elijah says, I sigh in relief, knowing that he does not have a dagger sticking out of his heart.

Elena slowly walks out from behind the wall. Stefan stays hidden there. She walks towards the front door but stays inside the house.

" They shouldn't have done what they did " Elena states, calmly.

"The deal is off." Elijah deadpans.

"I'm renegotiating," Elena says, a desperate edge to her tone. "You have nothing left to negotiate with." Elijah states.

There is a moment's silence. Then, Elena pulls out a knife. Elijah looks highly amused.

"I'd like to see you lure Klaus into Mystic Falls after the doppelgänger bleeds to death, " She says, her voice sounding robotic.

" Stefan won't let you die. " Elijah states surely.

"No, he won't. He'll feed me his blood to heal me, and then I'll kill myself and become a vampire, just like Katherine did. So unless you want that to happen again, promise me the same as before...promise me...You won't harm anyone that I love. Even if they've harmed you"

"I'm sorry, Elena. I'm going to have to call your bluff."

Elena breathes out, preparing herself and points the knife to her stomach. Elijah watches her, unsure of what she will do. Elena looks up at him and stabs herself in the stomach. She screams in pain and falls to the floor. Elijah rushes towards the door but stops at the threshold because he has not been invited in. Elena drops the knife on the floor and clutches her stomach.

"No! Yes. Yes, you can have your deal. Let me heal you" Elijah says, desperately.

"Give me your word!" Elena yells, breathing heavily.

"You have my word!" He yells back, frustrated.

Elena limps outside and into Elijah's arms. She stabs Elijah with the silver dagger and Elijah falls to the ground, dead. Elena falls to the ground as well, weak from the blood loss. Stefan rushes out of the house, bites his wrist, and feeds Elena his blood. He places his chin on the top of her head. Damon walks out and stands in the doorway. Stefan cradles Elena's face in his hands and they both look at Damon.

"No!" I yell, running outside to try to take the dagger out of Elijah's chest, but Damon catches me easily in his arms.

"Little tip, don't take the dagger out."

_____________________________________________

Damon and Stefan carry Elijah's body down into the cellar, upon arriving, Stefan holds me to him, stopping me from moving as I sob hysterically.

" Uhh! What do we have here? " Damon says, cheerily pulling the moonstone out from Elijah's pocket.

"A little moonstone bar of soap. I'll hold on to this" He says, as I continue to sob.

"So, that's it. I mean, as long as we keep the dagger in there, then he stays dead." Elena asks, nervously.

" Pretty much" Damon nods his head.

"Okay, then...Good night." She says, turning around to leave.

"You know, you guys want me to fight, fine, I'll fight. But if we're gonna do this, you can't keep anything from me anymore. From this moment on, we're doing it my way."

"That seems fair." They both nod in agreement.

"She walks out of the basement. Stefan and Damon look at each other"

"Seems like she's had a change of attitude. How did you get through to her?" Damon asks, looking expectantly at Stefan.

" I told her a little story about when I was making the wrong decisions and somebody showed me there was a better way."

"Lexi?" Damon asks as Stefan nods.

"Come on Evie," Stefan says, lifting me up bridal style and carrying me to the guest bedroom.