Esther ender

I sit as usual, with a book on the couch in the main lounge of the Mikaelson mansion as Klaus's brush gently makes contact with his easel as he paints me, again

I sit as usual, with a book on the couch in the main lounge of the Mikaelson mansion as Klaus's brush gently makes contact with his easel as he paints me, again. I'm surprised that he doesn't get bored of painting the same person over and over again.

"Stop moving." He sighs as I turn over the page in my book.

"I'm trying to read Klaus." I groan, he just shakes his head at me, telling me that he doesn't care.

"What took you so long?" Klaus asks as Rebekah enters the room.

"Alaric didn't want to hand over the stake. "Shows him a stake. "Luckily I'm quite the charmer."

"That's it?" Klaus asks, briefly pausing his painting.

"The last of the white oak stakes that can kill us. Do you want to do the honours or shall I?" Rebekah responds.

Klaus puts the paintbrush down, takes the stake from Rebekah and throws it into the flames in the fireplace, the ghost of a smile lights up his face as he watches it burn.

" Well that's that then " Rebekah sighs. Klaus turns, rather suddenly to the both of us.

"Pack your bags, we're leaving. I've already started on yours Evie because you spend to long dawdling."

"Today?" Rebekah asks shocked, however, I am not shocked... He has already compelled my Mother to be OK with it... I watch as Rebekah's face flickers with many foreign emotions.

"Why not? There's nothing keeping us here. We'll grab the doppelgänger and be off by sunset." Klaus shrugs, picking his paint brush back up.

"But tonight is the decade dance" She says,well, groans, being mardy.

"So?"Klaus asks, not seeing why Rebekah is so obsessed.

"So, I'm head of the committee, we have to go."

"I'm not going to any dance" Klaus and I say in sync, he winks at me.

"lease, I have big plans for tonight. Just go for me." I can already see Klaus's mind changing due to his sisters desperation, making me internally groan. Klaus looks at me, noticing how badly I don't want to go and smirks.

"Okay, fine. One last hoorah" I glare daggers at him.

"One last hoorah, Nik..."

_________________________________________________________________________

"For goodness sake Evie, put the dress on." He says, glaring at me as I refuse.

"No." I reply, firmly in a stubborn tone.

"For me?" He asks, trying to sound innocent and look cute, he even pulls the puppy dog eyes. However, I see right through his tricks, after all, I grew up in the same house as Tyler Lockwood.