Mikael

Don't just eat the lasagna...Be the lasagna...

_________________________________________________________

Evie's POV again.

Mikael bangs on the door to my house, holding me by my throat in front of him.

"Hello, Niklaus." He says, no smile or friendly gesture towards his sort of son, not even a 'hey, it's your Dad,I know we haven't seen each other for about a hundred years but I'm going to blackmail you using your mate. Don't mind me.'

"Hello, Mikael. Why don't you come in? Oh, that's right. I forgot you can't." He then looks down to see that I am being held by my neck, he groans in annoyance. "Why must it always use that gets themselves into these situations?" He asks, either to himself or to me, I'm not sure.

"Or you can come outside if you want," Mikael says as if that's going to work.

"Or I could watch my hybrids tear you limb from limb while I safely retrieve Evie from your slimy clutches." He offers.

A group of hybrids gather behind Mikael and me on my lawn.

"They can't kill me" Mikael shrugs.

"True. But it'll make a hell of a party game. All I have to do is rub these two fingers together and they'll pounce."Klaus says, giving me a reassuring look.

"The big bad wolf. You haven't changed. Still hiding behind your playthings like a coward. You only forget. They may be sired by you, but they're still a part vampire. And they can be compelled by me."

A random hybrid walks up behind Mikael and pushes Katherine to Mikael. I only know it's Katherine because I hear her whisper the words, "Sweet accalia."

"Come out and face me, Niklaus. Or she dies" Mikael says, tightening his hold on my throat.

Klaus gives me a quick look as if to say whatever he is about to say he doesn't mean, I force out a smile to say that I got the memo.

"Go ahead. Kill her" Klaus says.

"No, Klaus. He'll do it" 'Elena' says.

"If she dies, this will be the last of your happiness."

"I don't need her. I just need to be rid of you." He says, quickly giving me that look again.

"To what end, Niklaus? So you can live forever, with no one at your side? Nobody cares about you any more, boy! What do you have other than those whose loyalty you forced? No one. No one."Mikael spits, tightening his hold on me again until I struggle to breathe.

Klaus's eyes start tearing as he looks at me in pain.

" I'm calling your bluff, father. Kill her. " Klaus says.

"Come outside and face me, you little coward. And I won't have to." Mikael continues with his blackmailing.

"My whole life you've underestimated me. If you kill her you lose your leverage. So go ahead. Go on. Kill her. Come on, old man. Kill her. Kill her!!!" Klaus yells, raising his voice.

Mikael laughs that disturbing laugh again."Your impulse, Niklaus. It has and will forever be the one thing that keeps you from truly being great."

Quickly, Mikael stabs me in the abdomen with a knife, releasing me as I fall to the floor, Klaus stares at me in shock and hurt, but I feel the wound quickly heal.

Mikael laughs as Klaus looks on shocked. Damon rushes up behind Klaus, twists him around and stabs the White Oak Tree dagger into his stomach.

I scream out in pain at what has just happened to Klaus.

" Katherine... " Mikael trails off, looking at her strangely.

"Kaboom." She says, throwing grenades at a few hybrids.

Meanwhile, Damon is about to stake Klaus, when Stefan knocks him off of Klaus and holds him down. The stake is on the floor.

" What are you doing?! " Damon yells at his brother.

Klaus takes the stake jumps at Mikael and drives it through Mikael's heart; he bursts into flames and dies painfully.

" What the hell did you do? " Damon asks Stefan, his mouth open agape in shock.

"He's earned his freedom," Klaus says, smiling, "Thank you, my friend. You no longer have to do as I say. You're free." Stefan quickly leaves the scene, Damon hurries off in fear of what Klaus may do to him if he were to stay any longer.

"Evie." Klaus sighs in relief, pulling me up from the floor and into his open arms. Lovingly, he wraps his arms around my waist just as I do to his neck, allowing his scent to take over me. I close my eyes, enjoying the moment. He kisses my ear and then pulls back, closing his eyes and crashing his lips against mine.

___________________________________________________

I sigh, flipping through the channels on the TV as Klaus sits with a sketch pad and pen on my cream, new sofa.I groan, giving up and turning the television off. I look over at Klaus, taking in his focused look and the unusual lack of frown lines on his forehead. i smile, leaning back.

"What ya drawing?" I ask curiously.

"Stop moving about," He says, looking up for a few seconds before looking back down. I freeze in horror. He's drawing me? I rush over to him, trying to snatch it away from his hands but he tucks it safely away in his pocket.

Upon realising the difference in our positions, he pulls me down onto his lap, as I wrap my legs around him, half straddling him.Slowly and passionately, he starts kissing up and down my neck, leaving a trail of wet kisses behind. I giggle at the ticklishness and he smiles against my neck. "I love you, Niklaus." I say, causing him to pause his kissing of my neck.

"I love you too, Evie," He smiles cutely, grabbing my chin and pulling my face down to his level, pressing his lips gently against mine as I rake my fingers through his curly brown hair. He growls, transporting us to the bedroom...

___________________________________________________________

I don't need an iron man suit, I'm already a weapon of mass seduction.

- Robert Downey Jr.

S.E