All Lies Come To An End

I threw a pen lid at my friends face today so she slapped me around the face... Not a fun experience xx

________________________________________________

"So women in the 21st-century dress like prostitutes, then

"So women in the 21st-century dress like prostitutes, then. You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers" Rebekah says, coming out of the dressing room.

"Oh please, change your little girl pants for thongs and then grow the pissing hell up." I snap, Stefan and Klaus quietly snicker in the background.

"You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing," Klaus says, rubbing my thigh up and down with his hand.

"And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident." This girl reminds me of the tweevils from the Bratz way too much.

"It's dance music" Stefan shrugs.

"People dance to this?" She asks incredulously.

"Yeah," I say, licking my dry lips. "Pop music. Justin Bieber, Drake, Beyonce... The good stuff."

"Are we done?" Klaus asks her, discreetly sliding closer towards me.

"And why are you so grumpy?" Rebekah asks.

" I needed one thing from you for my witch to find out why my hybrids are dying, one thing. Your necklace. And you lost it." Klaus mutters, disappointed, so I lean my head back and press my lips lightly against his until I fee his smile.

"I didn't lose it. It's just been missing for 90 years." Why must all Barbie's be so stupid?

"So what do you think?" She asks, twirling in front of Stefan.

"I like it," "It looks horrible." We say in sync.

"What? I said I like it." Stefan says, staring at her deflated expression.

"I can always tell when you're lying, Stefan." She says.

"Really, because you knew him for about two days 90 years ago?" I pause for dramatic effect. "Stefan must have lied a lot."

"Nice one. Good work" Klaus says, sarcastically to Stefan as I smirk. Of course, I didn't get told off...

" You're the one that pulled them out of her." He retorts.

"I heard that." He screeches.

"All right. I'm going to get some fresh air." Stefan says and I accompany him, escaping from vampire Barbie.

________________________________________________________________

"My girl's dead. I'm bored." Rebekah groans as the four of us lase around pointlessly in the warehouse.

"You weren't kidding about being hungry," Klaus says, turning to Stefan.

"Yeah. It's been a long day" He replies, his eyes lingering on me.

"Try being related to her," Klaus says, pointing towards his sister.

"You're being mean. And why are you being mean? You used to love me." Rebekah moans.

"It's been ninety years, Rebekah. Give him a minute"Klaus laughs.

"Yeah, but you have your dog-" She says, pointing towards me.

"Shut it, Bitch, Call me a dog once I've sunk my fangs into your neck and my claws across your throat," I growl at her. "And, I do not belong to Klaus, I am-"

"Yes you do," Klaus cuts across, I merely sigh.

"I need to go," Stefan says, dropping a dead girl to the floor.

"Where's he going?" Rebekah asks curiously.

"To write a name on a wall. It's a long story." Klaus shrugs.

________________________________________________________

"Gloria's gone. She's cleared out. We need to find a new witch immediately."Klaus says, storming into the warehouse as I follow him from behind.

"What's going on?"Klaus asks, looking at his sister's weird facial expression.

"Something's wrong. He was asking about Michael. He's not with us, Nik. I can sense it."Rebekah rushes.

Klaus speed over to Stefan quickly,swiftly snapping his neck as I fall into feminine arms, unconscious.

__________________________________________________________

"Just give me a chance to explain myself, okay?" I hear Stefan say as my eyes remain closed.

"No need. I'm not mad, I'm just curious. Rebekah seems to think you're holding onto something. A piece of your old life. The thing is, she's got flawless instincts, borderline supernatural. So I thought I would check it out. See for myself what it is you've been hiding."Klaus replies.

"Welcome back to Mystic Falls, Stefan."...

________________________________________________________

There's an old saying lad... What doesn't kill ya, usually succeeds in a second attempt....

-Mr.Krabs...

S.E