Ray

I'm back bitches... It's been like 4 days but who cares?

_____________________________________________________________

He leans down and kisses me lovingly on the lips, smiling into it

He leans down and kisses me lovingly on the lips, smiling into it. It has been 3 months now since the ritual and the death of Elena. Stefan, Klaus and I have been travelling since, although, it is no secret that Stefan doesn't want to be here, and I feel like he is hiding something big.

I pull back, smiling at him as he pecks my nose... Who would have thought that the famous Niklaus Mikaelson could be so loving?

" Rudy! "a woman Whistles, "Rudy. Come on! It's too hot to make me come looking for you."

She bends down to pick up a dog toy. Standing back up, she is met with the lovely Klaus Mikaelson in her face.

" I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to scare you."Klaus says, poorly imitating an American accent.

"Can I help you?" The woman asks, ignoring Klaus'apology.

"Yeah, my car hmm, my car ran out of gas a couple of miles back. Eh, I feel like I've been walking forever yours is the first house I come to so I was just hoping I could use your phone?"Klaus says.

"Or you could just direct me to the nearest McDonald's..." I but in, to which Klaus merely rolls his eyes.

"Battery died, "Klaus says, pulling his phone out from his pocket.

"The nearest McDonald's is 10 min-" She starts.

"Look, I promise I'm not a serial killer I just wanna use your phone," Klaus says, shaking his head as if he were offended.

"Sure, "The woman sighs.

"Soo, I can come in?" Klaus asks, trying to sound nonchalant.

"No, I'll get the phone and I'll bring it out to you."I snort, causing Klaus to send me a warning look. Huh, as if he would even dare to do anything to me.

"I thought you country folks were supposed to be more trusting," Klaus says, annoyed, quickly "Losing his patience.

" I'm from Florida"The woman shrugs.

"Well, that explains it." He grabs her throat and compels her." Now show me a little southern hospitality. Sweet pea"

"Sweet Pea?"I question, my face contorting into a mangled position, trying to swallow down my laughter. He sighs, probably wondering how he got mated to someone so awesome.

We stepped into the house. It was small and homey, sort of like the house in Melissa and Joey, with the windows all open, inviting the cool air inside. In the kitchen, another woman is frying food and walks over to the counter with the frying pan.

"I bet you a hundred dollars that dog ran off to a house with air conditioning." The woman says, placing her frying pan on top of the counter.

"I might run off soon... Find someone who will actually let me have a golf buggy." I say, observing the space around me, listening to Klaus's unamused snort.