Brief Meeting

I sit on the floor, legs crossed as I read the journals of Stefan Salvatore as Klaus tries to be mysterious, hoping that when Stefan arrives he will be scared

"What are you doing here, Klaus?" Stefan asks him, upon noticing Klaus sitting on the couch, of course, he is not bothered by my presence... People love me.

" Enjoying our stalemate" Klaus replies, tilting his glass to the side, smirking widely.

"What do you want?" Stefan sighs, skipping the idle chit chat.

"The question is what you want? My hybrids left town as you demanded, so please tell me what I need to do to get my family back." I sigh, realising this is going to be the same Stefan-Klaus argument that has been going on for the past 2 weeks.

" Well, see...Klaus...I'm not negotiating." Stefan says in a Caroline tone.

" And you understand, that holding them indefinitely is the same thing as dropping them in the ocean?" Klaus snarls at him.

" No, No. You leave Mystic Falls and then give me a call in a few years and we'll talk." Stefan snaps as I place the book on the floor, standing up in annoyance.

" I can give you another chance. Just one more. Let's make a reasonable deal." Klaus says as I approach the front door, no one noticing my movement.

"Or what? You make one move and I will drop..." I slam the door roughly behind me.

________________________________________________________

I walk through the woods, bag of chains in my hand towards the now uncursed tomb, where I have decided that I will change tonight for the full moon.I could easily go to the Lockwood cellars but I know that Caroline and Tyler will be there, but, just for tonight, I want a break from my normally hectic lifestyle, meaning...No familiar faces.

I dump the bag on the floor, stepping inside of the tomb and pulling out the wolfs-bane water. I have a good two hours before I have to start chaining myself up so I slide down the wall and just decide to think.

Life must really hate me. My boyfriend wants to kill all of my friends, my friends want to kill my boyfriend, my brother is a vampire and, not to mention, I haven't had a proper conversation with my Mum for over 3 months...

As the time approaches, I decide against tieing myself up, and instead, decide to be free. Quickly, I run deep into the forest until the moon reaches its peak...

____________________________________________________

The light breaks through the trees, piercing through my eyelids as I feel the cool, open air brush against my naked body, welcoming it, I stand up, ignoring my nudity as I walk deeper into the woods.

"Would you like these?" A woman says from behind me, catching me off guard.

I turn around hastily to see the woman holding out a set of clothes to me, I nod, taking them from her gratefully.

"I'm Hayley." She says to me, extending her hand out towards me. Feeling as if I have known her for years, I shake her hand. "Evie" I reply.

"So... You're a werewolf?"I ask her, she nods, repeating my question.

______________________________________________________________

I leave Hayley's house and start my trek out of the forest, her number folded onto a sheet of paper in my pocket and mine safely installed in her phone. I smile, finally feeling that I have found a girl pal who actually understands what I'm going through, someone that I can relate to.

" You've got your family back. Finally. You're gonna open them?" I hear a hybrid say as I enter the house, a smile still resting on my face.

Klaus looks up at me, smiling at me, before turning back to the hybrid. I decide to keep Hayley a secret for now.

" Not quite yet. I still have some unfinished business to take care of."Klaus replies.

"What business?" the Hybrid asks him, curiously.

Suddenly, Daniel is squirming and falls to the floor, dead. Elijah is standing behind him with his heart in his hand. Klaus looks shocked. My smile grows even brighter if that is even possible.

" So, Niklaus... " Elijah says in a formal tone.

" Elijah," Klaus says, his mouth hanging open.

"What did I miss?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Wondrin' if you got a body, to hold you tight since I left. Wondrin' if you think about me, actually don't answer that.

-Justin Bieber

S.E