Stefan

I continue to cry, both physical and mental pain, as I follow Elena's scent through the forest. Mental, because of Damon's harsh words and physical, well, because it is a full moon.

"Greta...Please, just-just let her go." I hear the voice of Elena and know that I am headed in the right direction. Because the Salvatore's have proven themselves utterly useless, I'm now going to try and mess up the ritual... It is the only chance we've got left.

Greta slices her wrist open with the sharp rock. Blood drips from her wound. Jenna looks at it, hungrily.

"Klaus chose her," She states simply.

" No, " Elena says, crying. Greta lowers her wrist towards Jenna "Drink it."The witch says.

Quickly, I run into the quarry, forcing myself onto the witches back, grabbing her in a head lock before Jenna has the chance to drink from her wrist.

The witch pushes me to the ground after several attempts, working only because I am struggling with the full moon.

Jenna continues to stare at Greta's bloody wrist and finally sinks her teeth in.

" No! No " Elena yells, her eyes pooling up with tears.

"That's enough." The witch says, pulling her wrist away from Jenna as I black out.

________________________________________________

"How are you feeling?" I hear Elena ask Jenna, as I keep my eyes glued tightly shut, pretending that I'm still out of it."I feel like myself...Only not. Everything is brighter. The fire's hotter. Part of me is terrified, but there's another part of me that doesn't want to feel anything." Jenna says, sounding scared." Vampires can turn off the part that's human. That's the part that hurts." Elena replies." I'm gonna die, aren't I?" Jenna says, her voice breaking." No! Jenna, I'm not going to let that happen. I don't care what I have to do." She replies.

In the distance, I hear the sounds of twigs snapping and a woman groaning,

" Who's that? " Jenna asks Elena.

"That must be the werewolf," Elena says, her voice full of pity.

"What's happening to me? E-Evie?" The voice belongs to Jules.

" I cast a spell to slow down your transformation. Your insides are trying to tear themselves free. You will still feel the pain, the same goes for the werewolf over there," I assume that she points at me.

"Greta, witches are supposed to maintain the balance in nature. It's your duty to them to keep this curse sealed "Elena says, nervously.

"My duty is to Klaus! The new order."

I hear the sound of feet and smell that wonderful smell.

"Glad to know I still have a dance partner, ah, and you found Evie for me, a bonus"

"Hello, my lovelies. Are we ready?"

_________________________________________________

I open my eyes to see the witch preparing stuff for the ritual, I smirk an idea forming in my mind. I release the scream of pain that I have been holding in for a while now, grabbing everyone's attention, apart from Jules who is busy trying to keep in her own scream.

"Can you do something to help her?" Klaus asks the witch, his voice sounding pained.

The witch, Greta, approaches me, readying herself to do some weird witch juju on me. She leans her arm out to touch my forehead, and with a lot of wolf speed, I take her arm in my hand, and force my protruding fangs into it, as she screams out in pain.

"Evie!" Klaus yells, annoyed with me, as he pulls me away from the witch, I scream in pain again, pretending to blackout. I feel a wet kiss placed on my forehead before I am laying down gently on the ground.

"Why didn't you kill her?" Elena asks, her voice sounding hoarse.

"I will never hurt her, "Klaus snaps angrily back.

"Hello, Jenna" He says, before my spine snaps, causing me to really black out.

____________________________________________________

I feel a blanket being placed over my body before I am lifted from the ground, smelling two familiar scents around me, one sweeter than the other.

"Do not hurt her." The voice of Elijah says authoritatively as I snuggle into the chest that is holding me in the air.

"I could not hurt her, even if I wanted to," Klaus replies, tightening his hold on me.

I hear Elijah's footsteps leave us alone as my eyes flutter open, I squeeze them shut again tightly as the bright sun light hits my eyes, Klaus chuckles lightly. "Good morning Evie," He says smoothly as I hum, closing my eyes again.

_____________________________________________________

I open my eyes, realising that I am now clothed as I lay down, my head on someones lap.

"Hello accalia," The voice of Katherine says, smiling down at me, I smile back.

"Hello, Katherine."I hear the voice of Stefan say, as he enters what appears to be Alaric's apartment.

I sit up, allowing her to stand up.

"Two days, I've been waiting. I'm supposed to be free of Klaus' compulsion by now. He's supposed to be dead!" Katherine yells at him.

"We ran into complications" Stefan mutters.

"complications" Katherine repeats, annoyed.

"Doesn't really matter. I just need to find him. Do you have any idea where he might be?" He stares at me confused as I rub my aching back, my sore muscles hurting.

She pushes him against the wall and motions for him to be quiet. Klaus and Elijah walk through the door, she gives me a look, as if telling me not to snitch, I nod lazily.

"Klaus, you're back. Look who decided to come for a visit, She says, pointing to Stefan snidely.

"You just keep popping up, don't you?" Klaus says,walking over to me.

"I need your help...For my brother."Stefan says, sadly.

"Well, whatever it is, it's gonna have to wait for a tick. You see, I have an obligation to my brother that requires my immediate attention." He replies, icily.

He stabs a dagger through Elijah's heart, killing him as I cringe. He then pushes Stefan against a wall.

"Now, what am I gonna do with you?" He asks, snarling.

Klaus puts a stake through Stefan. Stefan groans and buckles forward but Klaus holds him up

" Do you feel that? It's scraping against your heart. The slightest little movement and you're dead. "I begin to whimper, not enjoying watching my friend get hurt.

"He's just trying to help his brother."Katherine defends him.

"The witches said you had a cure. Make me a deal. Just give me the cure, and I'll do whatever you want."Klaus takes out the stake. Stefan falls on the floor. Klaus walks over to the counter, puts the dagger on it, and pours himself a glass of blood, glancing over in my direction.

"Trouble is I don't know if you'd be any good to me the way you are now. You are just shy of useless."He sighs...