Another Mikaelson?

I hate people... People in general. How many dogs have kidnapped you, huh? Non- stick to dogs, ditch the people.

4 days. 4 days I have spent tied down by chains to a chair, fed the bare minimum... It's not even a comfy chair, it feels like a freaking rock.My ass is numb.

"Hello!"I call. That's where I have been getting my fun for the last 4 days, any time this Nadia woman enters the room, I get to wind her up. It's funner than it sounds, although it would help if she gave me a reaction.

I smirk, hearing the sound of heels clacking against the floor, multiple feet at that.

"What do you want?" she asks, her tone with an accent, Spanish? Bulgarian? I don't know accents very well.

"Why have you taken me?" I ask, repeating the question that I have asked for the last 4 days. She ignores me, falling into a routine, before turning to her friend beside her. Beside her stands a pale woman, a young expression to her face, long blonde hair falling down her back.. I am in the presence of a celebrity, the daughter of Lucius Malfoy. Draco 2.0

"I have a witch." Nadia says informatively, as if testing me to try something. My smirk grows wider as I try to throw a brown strand of hair behind my ear.

"And I have an original hybrid." She scowls, seemingly displeased by this factor.

"My witch is very powerful." She adds on... Finally, a reaction of some sort.

"And my original hybrid is very old, scary and loud." I shrug, chewing my bottom lip as I look else where, feeling the gaze of the witch and woman placed firmly upon my self. I hear a sigh, before I turn my head back.

"Send a message to Katerina."

My breath catches in my throat, the name coming as a shock in the stomach to me. I close my eyes briefly before opening them again, glaring at the tall brunette. "Of course, you're another enemy of Katherine." She scowls, shrugging me off and turning to walk through the door, swagger to her step.

"My pet hybrid's going to kill you!"I yell out to her retreating figure, scowling upon receiving the bird.

The door clings shut, vibrations sent through the room after being slammed so aggressively, I glare up at the witch before me, who merely regards me with a curious look, falling into a crossed leg position on the ground.

"You speak of Niklaus?" She asks, her voice seeming somewhat distant though her eyes scan me with total focus. I shrug, not caring to answer her. She sighs, continuing "You know my brother?"

I choke on air, closing my eyes to calm myself down, making strange noises as I do so.

"I'm Freya."She says, her eyes intent upon me.

"And I'm Lord Farquaad." I add on, a bitter smile to my face. She releases a sigh, getting to work at untying my binds, confusing me.

"Look, I know you think-" Bloody bitch knocked me out.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

When I die, I want it to be dramatic... I want to be remembered as Evie the awesome, not Evie the got hit around the head far too many times. I grumble, my eyes snapping open, not a lot of light to adjust to.

"You're awake." The blonde says, sitting crossed legged before me, chewing her nails nervously.

"Yes, wannabe Mikaelson." I nod curtly at her. She sighs, deciding against arguing with her.

"So how do you know Niklaus?"She asks curiously... Well- that's new, imagine being kidnapped from your kidnapper- I can check that off of the bucket list.