A new Hope

"Who's that?" i ask Marcel casually until I realise how stressed he looks.

"Marcel?" I ask again, he dips his head as the sound of people approaching gets louder.

"I had to, Evie." He pauses to look at me apologetically as I grow more and more confused. "I can't protect you like I can."Piecing the puzzle together, I open my mouth to scream before a hand covers it, another one holding me close t stop me from running. "Shhhh." He murmurs, trying to calm me as I freak out.

"Marcel made the correct decision." He places a kiss to my hair as I push his hand away, already being pulled out of Marcel's loft, I call to him. "You cowardly bastard!"

___________________________________________________________________

"Let go!" I screech as he continues to drag me along with him. With a sigh,he finally stops, however he still holds me close to him.

"You know I can't do that." Klaus whispers, closing the space between us even more.

"Why not?" I snap, totally keeping my calm.

"I have to protect you." He says, nuzzling his face into my neck as I try to push him away,

"How is your witch doing?" I ask, viciously as he sighs and groans, somehow managing to do both of them at the same time... Centuries of practice again. He drags me along again, ignoring my question.

"What happened?" I hear Davina's voice ask as Klaus rounds the corner.

"Joshua went and got himself a werewolf bite! Well, a hybrid bite, technically, but it will kill him just the same."I whimper as Klaus shrugs at Davina, although, against his wishes, he did tense up as the sound escaped my lips.

"Why are you doing this?" Davina asks, the same whimper coming from her own mouth.

" Well, I blame you! After all my overtures of friendship,Evie ran to you from me, you've once again sided with Marcel, forcing me to do horrible things to someone you care about. "Davina glares at him, and Klaus kneels down to look her in the eye"I'm not without mercy, Davina. I can cure him. But, you have to cooperate, and tell me where to find Marcel."

Klaus pauses, pulling me closer to him again as I drifted further away. "Marcel chose his path. Seems unfair that Josh should have to suffer for it." Klaus turns to walk away, myself still in his arms before Davina calls out to him.

" He's at a warehouse at the docks! Thierry's place."

"You see? That wasn't so hard, was it?" Klaus turns away, not giving Josh his blood, picking me up so he doesn't have to deal with my struggling.

_____________________________________________

I sit on the couch, grumbling about how I don't want to be here, as the ginger witch who's name I won't even try to spell glares at me.

"I trust you're ready?" Klaus asks, walking into the room, taking no notice of my muttering, like Sirius and Kreacher.

" The last ingredient is personal. As the spell is designed to control transformation, I need the blood of a werewolf who doesn't turn on a full moon. My first thought was your dog,"I scoff", because of the pregnancy--"

"Out of the question. I'd just as soon limit my wife and the mother of my unborn side to the side-effects of your witchery. I am half-wolf, I control my form-- use my blood." Klaus says angrily, inwardly, I smile at the witches slightly hurt face.

Expectantly, Klaus holds his hand out as she grabs her dagger, before grabbing her firmly by her arm.

"If you fail to hold up your end of the deal, the consequences for you will be apocalyptic." He growls, viciously.