Marcel's army

Brr, brrrr, brrrrrrr, brrrrrrrr.

_____________________________________________________

" Have you spoken to our good friend Marcel today?" Klaus asks, passing me the grapes as the both of us sit at the dining table, staring at Rebekah expectantly

"No, should I have?" She asks, sounding unconvincing to me.

" He's been mysteriously silent-- avoiding me, some might say. I thought perhaps he may have whispered reasons into your ear. Along with all of those sweet nothings." He says with a shrug, smiling gratefully as I hand him the strawberries.

" If I see him, I'll be sure to ask if he's still sore at you." She says, sounding annoyed and sore her self.

" Let me give a voice to that look in your eyes. "He starts mocking her" "My saintly noble brother lies writhing in agony in the Bayou, victim of my bastard brother's bite, when just one or two drops of his blood would ease his pain."

"On the contrary, Nik, I am simply enjoying my brekkie, waiting for Elijah's healthy return." She smiles fakely, stealing one of my grapes as I slap her hand away.

"Oh, come on Rebekah, you've been giving me the devil's eye all morning. Out with it!The only one of you that isn't mad a me is Evie!" I shrug, sticking to my grapes.

" Perhaps I'm concerned that if I voice my opinion about what you did to Elijah, I will end up on the wrong side of your toxic hybrid teeth." She shudders.

"Poppycock! I would never bite you. Elijah made some very offensive accusations about my intentions towards my child. He deserves a day or two of discomfort. Besides, you know my preferred method of punishment for your indiscretions is the dagger."

" There is something fundamentally wrong with you."She says, smirking as she leaves the room, leaving me alone with the mardy hybrid.

"What?" He asks, staring at my unamused face.

I do my best British accent, imitating him,"you know my preferred method of punishment for your indiscretions is the dagger." He sticks his tongue out at me, pouring me an orange juice.

"You are no angel yourself."He says,to which, I scoff.

"Name one non-angelic thing I have done."He remains silent, causing me to smirk, "Point proven."I add, finishing my breakfast.

_______________________________________________________________________

"They have all forsaken me. My siblings are as deceitful in disease just as my parents ever were. Accusing me of using my baby for my own gain, trusting others before their own blood." Klaus says dramatically as Cami writes thinks down, she smirks slightly, probably thinking the same thing as me.

"Would a laptop kill you?" She asks... She really doesn't want to be here.

" Elijah and Rebekah have cut to the quick with their vicious lies about me. And all I've done is tried to win this battle of wills over Marcel's control of the Quarter in order to reclaim our home. "He looks at Cami, who has stopped working" Type, please!"