An unblinking death

Dear Satan,

Dear Satan,

I would really appreciate it if you could take Niklaus Mikaelson back, I know that he's annoying and hot tempered, but at least in hell, he will be surrounded by people like him.

All of my love, Evie Lockwood Mikaelson xxx

_______________________________________________

It is no secret that I am annoyed with Klaus today... Bastard found out I was living with Josh, so, in a calm fashion, I moved to Marcel's loft. And when I say calm, I will describe it to you. You know how when there's a fire practice at school that no one knew about and they tell you to walk calmly, but instead, everyone runs panicking like headless chickens, yes that kind of calm... So now, Marcel has kindly offered me a room in his home.

" Cami, Josh told me how bad things have gotten. I should be there for you. Just let me help!" Marcel yells down the phone as I boredly flip through the pages of a magazine.

"I'm more worried about you. Kieran is dangerous." Marcel says, hanging up the phone... Why is anyone who's name begins with K supposed to be evil? Katherine, Klaus, Kol... Kanye West?

Marcel sighs, turning towards me as if I know what he is supposed to do, I shrug my shoulders, watching him make another phone call.

Once the person picks up, Marcel stays quiet for a few moments before replying, "Yeah, yeah. I know. I'm on your "Who's Been Naughty" list. Thing is, Cami needs you. Whatever anger you have towards me, don't make her suffer for it. She's with Kieran."

"Who'd you call?" I ask, taking a swig of my coke.

"The devil himself."He mutters in reply.

____________________________________________________________

" Come on in. Have a seat. Have a drink, "Marcel says, beckoning Hayley in as she barges into the room.

"Sweet pad" Hayley says, looking all around and smirking as she notices me.

"Oh, it's just temporary. Friend hooked me up. Evie's staying too. Believe it or not, I still got a few of those kicking around. I need friends to keep me informed, to warn me when someone is coming looking to blame me for things that I didn't do. "He smiles as I raise my eyes at Hayley"For the record, you didn't have to work Diego like that. You and I are long overdue for a chat."

"You want to talk? Talk." Hayley says, her eyes looking once towards my bump and then back to Marcel.

"Tough girl. You're a lot like your dad in that way. "Hayley stares at him, urging him to go on as I lean back, observing the situation, sort of trying to impression Elijah," Oh, yeah. I knew him. I knew your whole family. In fact, if you knew them like I did, you'd know just how many enemies they have. Back in the nineties, it was the Crescent wolves who took over the city. Or, tried to. They lived to throw down, and they were good at it, too. They didn't care who they killed as long as they got more power."