Chapter 25

“Not you!” Noa groaned,” You’re so, so, so-“

“Handsome,” a few, along with Kairi and Selphie, swooned at once.

“Hi dude! I haven’t seen you in a while,” Raizo grinned; Isamu and Kazuki gave the man a smile as well.

“I… don’t remember you,” Dante tapped his chin,” Wait, you’re that one girl’s brother aren’t you?”

He nodded, calling back the dagger from your hand, and then walked up to you. But before he took more than two steps, you ran and jumped on him, embracing him in a hug. He chuckled, catching you in his arms and patted your back,” Heya squirt, miss me?”

“Yeah!” you nodded as you jumped off of him,” You got so…” you looked up at him,” Tall.”

“Thanks, you still look the same,” he patted your head.

“Gee thanks,” you rolled your eyes.

“What about us? We haven’t seen you in 2 years!” Kazuki frowned.

“I haven’t seen her in 11,” he rolled his eyes which widened when looking at the brunette behind you,” Leon?”

“Oh, it is you,” Leon glared at him for a moment, then smirked as the two gave each other a brotherly hug,” I haven’t seen you in a while Tori.”

“Are you two friends or something?” you raised an eyebrow.

“Yeah, we both graduated from Twilight Town Academy last year.”

Leon chuckled,” Those were good times. What are you doing here anyways?”

“I came because of her,” he motioned towards you,” Haven’t seen her in a while. I also transferred to Hollow Bastion University and heard Kurogane and Auron teach at the same place again too- maybe I’ll try my luck and lend a hand.”

“You can start out by giving me a few private lessons,” a female voice said. Everyone turned to see Stella smirking, and even though she wore the uniform, she looked absolutely graceful in it.

“What?” Tori eyed her skeptically,” Thanks but no thanks, you’re just a kid.”

“Kid!? I’m 16!!” she yelled, looking at him with disbelief in her eyes.

“Yeah I can tell, and I’m 19 you’re too young for me,” he sighed, running a hand through his blackish brown hair,” Anyways, Leon when does class end?”

“2 minutes,” Isamu said, glancing at his watch.

“We should catch up sometime,” Leon waved the class off.

“How about now? I needa check in at the university anyways, there’s a coffee shop there.”

“Alright,” Leon turned to you,” Great job today [Name], I’ll see you later.” He then walked off the fields towards the halls with Tori.

You parted ways with the guys in front of the school. Raizo, Natsu, and Kazuki and Hiro left to the shop Kurogane owned for their shift, while Dante made way to the airport to pick up his brother who had arrived a lot earlier than he expected. This left you with Isamu as the two of you were scheduled to help Auron with classes today at the dojo. The walk there was filled with talking, and you smiled at how he seemed so quiet, yet had so much to say.

Today, you were to only keep an eye on the students as they did various exercises to improve their aim when punching. Vincent was there also, and you were able to see how well he and Isamu worked together, eventually snapping a picture on your phone as the two helped a pair of blushing 12 year olds girls to straighten their posture when fighting. After changing and walking out of the designated area, you bumped into someone as you strolled through the arch into the main room. It was a small boy, and he had longish soft brown hair that swished across his forehead and around his face. He had fallen back, and didn’t seem to mind it, being that his countenance showed nothing but sadness- especially his blue eyes. You smiled and helped him up, but he kept his gaze on the floor.