Chapter 64

Everyone gasped, and the room became quiet as if Jihl had just admitted to the most horrible crime. Her profusely tearing eyes were locked on the redhead who was in so much shock that he stopped in mid pace and just stared at the blonde with an open mouth. Finally, he was able to speak, his voice shaky, barely a whisper.

“W-What did you say?”

“This. Is. Your. Kid,” Jihl gestured to her stomach, a firm look on her face.

“How!?” Axel snapped,” I put on protection! How can this have happened!?”

“You sure it didn’t melt away?” Zack mused.

“No!”

“If it did melt, there’d be mini Axels running around as we speak,” Gippal rolled his eyes.

“You mean mini ginger pyromaniacs,” Rika crossed her arms.

“Jihl, how could you have been so careless?” Stella frowned. “What will we tell mom and dad?”

“I tell you! We’re having this baby aborted!” Genevieve tugged at the blonde’s arm,” I’m your legal guardian until they—”

“Please!” Stella pushed her back,” Jihl is 18! She’s an adult!”

“As queen of—”

“Screw being queen!” Selphie shouted.

“That’s right!” Kairi nodded,” I can’t believe Jihl would do this, but it’s her life!”

“EVERYONE SHUT IT!” Axel huffed, turning his gaze to Jihl. “Look, I’m not gonna marry you- got it memorized? But if you wanna keep the kid then,” he took a deep breath,” I’ll be there for it.”

“Thank you Axey!” Jihl smiled and hugged him.

He gently pushed her off,” This doesn’t change anything, and it’s only if it’s mine.”

“Oh,” she nodded slowly, her face instantly falling,” Okay…”

“Come here!” Genevieve grabbed Jihl’s arm. “You have explaining to do with your parents!”

“Wait for us!” Stella called as she, Kairi, and Selphie went after them.

“Well,” Reno stretched,” I dunno about you, but I’mma be an uncle yo!” he grinned.

“I’m out,” Axel exited the house.

“This was unexpected,” Auron sighed after a while.

“You’re telling me,” Kurogane snorted. “I couldn’t tell if I was watching one of [Name]’s dramas or some crap unfolding in my house.”

“I don’t watch THESE kinds of dramas,” you rolled your eyes.

“Anyways,” Fai clapped his hands. “I made some dumplings, so let’s dig in shall we?”

For lunch, you took your plate into the backyard and sat beneath a tree, calmly eating each one as you leaned against its trunk. After finishing, you set the plate into the dishwasher and headed to your room to maybe get some relaxation before Yuffie dragged you to the fair later on.

Just as you were to lose consciousness and fall into a deep sleep, a slight tapping came to your door. Sighing, you sat up and jumped out of bed, unlocking the door and opening it to reveal a certain male.

------------------------------------

Results: I Trust You [Name] (Part I)

*If [B.O.C] isn’t here, then skip and go with the default. If he is here, after he left, another knock came to your door.*