Chapter 63

It was around 9AM when you awoke- in a rather grumpy mood- by Wasurete for training. The curtains of the sliding glass door were pulled open by him, having the early Saturday sunrise’s rays burst into the room- not a trace of a horrible rainstorm once being there. You hid under the comfort of your blanket, telling him to go away, and in return he quietly draped the canopy of your bed to the posts. When you felt like he had gone, you relaxed, only to have the covers stripped off a minute later.

“[Name], you’re making this difficult,” Wasurete sighed, dumping the now folded blanket on the foot of your bed.

“Five more minutes,” you groaned, waving him off. “Be cool Wasu-nii, I don’t wanna havta unleash Akinori on you.”

“Akinori?” his face crossed with amusement,” You named him?”

“No, I’m talking about my imaginary friend,” you covered your face with the pillow, your voice dripping with sarcasm.

“C’mon,” Wasurete grabbed you by the elbow and effortlessly dragged you out of bed- literally- your body sliding against the floor until you slowly began stumbling in the hallway.

“What the heck?” Fai raised an eyebrow at the top of the stairs, drying his hair,” What are you doing to my poor [Name]?”

“She needs to train—”

“Wasurete’s kidnapping me~!” you whined, plopping down on the floor still half asleep.

Fai chuckled,” Wasu, I suggest you let her wake up on her own. Besides, don’t you think she deserves some relaxation?”

“But training is more important if she—”

“Help me, somebody~!!” you shrieked.

“[Name]!” Zero, Zack, Ven, Demyx, and Riku ran up the stairs, huffing.

Fai held his stomach in laughter, pointing boys,” She’s fine, she’s fine! [Name] just isn’t a morning person.”

“You didn’t know that?” Zero chuckled,” She punched me in the face a few times if I awoke her too early.”

“How’s that lip feeling?” Wasurete smirked, making the teen scowl.

“You’re lucky it was a false alarm,” Ven glared at the ravenette.

Rolling his eyes Wasurete steadied you and pushed you to the door,” Go.”

“Okay, okay, geez!” you whined, kicking the door open.

“Why geez?” he frowned. “I’m trying not to sound like an asshole.”

“Mission failed!” you called, slamming the door closed.

After showering and going through your morning routine, you went to your room where you threw on spandex shorts and a matching shirt- making it easier to move around- along with cut off gloves. Then, you pulled your hair into a high ponytail before skipping down the stairs.

Many were awake right now, fixing themselves something in the kitchen. Tifa was one of them, and she smiled warmly before setting a stack of waffles in front of you as you sat at the kitchen island. While eating, your mind wandered off, and you were slowly conjuring up plans on how to handle things concerning the shinobi. Once your name was called about three times, and you still didn’t answer, someone tugged at your arm. You turned your attention to Hiro who was pouting, his wet hair falling over his eyes, which he flicked away.

“Suteki, what’s wrong?” Hiro asked.

“Nothing, I was just thinking,” you smiled, picking at your half-finished food.