Page 10

Houston, Texas
September 24, 2013
Wednesday Afternoon
???
Beyonce Pov

This afternoon I thought I could take some time off with homework and take a trip down to the restaurant Rih took me to on Saturday. Walking in the lady; Mrs. Charleston, I believe. Noticed me in a instant. Almost like she knew I would come back.

I made my way into a booth and sat down waiting for her to come because I know she going to come anyway. I kept myself occupied by bothering the shiny napkin container and tapping the tip of my finger nails on the table.

Finally when she is done with a customer, she makes her way over to me, just like I predicted. Sliding her way into the booth, she smiled. Letting me know she is eager to know what happen up there that night. Which nothing did happen.

"Good evening, Beyonce." She greeted. I knitted my eyebrows in suspicious. How did she know my name? "Rihanna told me." My eyes widen a little. "No I'm a mind reader." She chuckled. Seems like it. "I know, I know." Okay now she freaking me out. She's like my mother. "If you don't mind me asking, pretty lady. How was your Saturday afternoon?" She ask casually.

I shrugged. "It was fun and different. I liked it. Loved it even. I wouldn't mind doing it again." I profess. "It was so fun I decided to tell my boyfriend–"

"Boyfriend?" Cutting me off, she was taken back.

"Yes, boyfriend." I repeated. She nods and gestured for me to continue. "I decided to tell him about it. We might do that one day." I smiled thinking about him.

"Oh okay. Thats nice. Tell me more about this gentleman." She smiled sitting back and crossing her legs. I kept my smile and told everything I possibly knew about Shawn. He is amazing. There's no way I could ever give him up.

"Awe." She shriek lowly in excitement. "I remember when I had my boyfriend." She begin. "He was the best thing in the world to me. Nothing could break us apart." She paused then took a look at the table. "I thought nothing could." She continued. "It was this new guy in town–and let me tell you. The most beautiful human being I ever seen, other than myself." She chuckled. "From that day on it was...different. The days grew, feelings grew–it wasn't in my intention to fall for another guy."

I sat there waiting for her to tell me more. "It was always Steven; My boyfriend, but I didn't know what happen. It came and hit me like raining rocks." She sigh, slightly shaking her head. "Yeah, love came and hit me." She look me in my eye. "And it left me falling hard." I heard the door bell ring indicating someone had came in.

A smile appeared on the woman face. I turn around to see who she was smiling at. I thought it was her husband. But low and behold. It was Rihanna. She seems a little shock when I turned around. Probably wasn't expecting me to be back here.

"Good afternoon, Mrs. Charleston. Nice seeing you again, Bey." She approached the table. "What are you doing here?" She ask. I shrugged and look back at Mrs. Charleston.

"I just came by to get something to eat and take a little break." I replied.

"Oh well why didn't you say so?" Mrs. Charleston started to get up.

"No, no. I want to hear the rest of the story." I love, love stories. "Please?" I begged. She rolled her eyes in a playful manner and sat back down.

"Rih would you like to join us?" I turn to Rih. She took a moment but nods and slide in beside me. Again, feeling her warmth against me.

"So what were you talking about?"

"She was in the middle of the part where some new guy came in." I explained to her.