Page 60

"How its going?" Beyonce ask softly as her and Solange take a stroll near the community park. The warm breeze made goosebumps visible as it flies by. "With the family and all..."

"...They are getting a divorce," Solange squirts her eyes, focusing on the irrelevant matters. "I might even be going to a new school..."

"Well that's good," Beyonce beamed lightly, as to brighten the mood. She knew the divorce was going to happen. Solange had a feeling, and so did Beyonce. "You won't have to find out the real stories behind that school." She says, reminiscing how most of the students turned on her, Robyn and Nicki.

Kehlani was safe. Her and Nicki never really showed affection so the school didn't know. But they did know they were gay.

"No Beyonce," Solange shook her head disagreeably, her fingers pushing more into her notebook rings she had her hand around. "...I'm moving," she finally chokes out like it was her last words. As if she owed something, she was scared. "We are moving..."

Beyonce stare on longer than expected, hopefully she didn't hear that right. Deep down she know she did. Her little and only sister are moving, and maybe not to another town. Maybe to another state.

"To another state?" Beyonce query audible, shoving her hands roughly into her pocket, her head leaning down

"I don't know yet," she reply with a lifeless shrug, "I hope I don't."

"Me either," Beyonce agrees silently into the moisturizing air. "I'm sorry I wasn't there for you–"

"You are here now."

That made them both pause on the stroll. Beyonce didn't expect for her to say that. Ever. Beyonce hasn't been the best big sister, and she can agree to that. She can blame the jobs, homework, and going to school. Even spending more time with Robyn, she still feel guilty for not trying to make it work.

She could've walked her home, like she is doing now. She could've taken her out on her free time, instead being hopelessly in love. Could've did anything with her and she didn't. And it hurts...emotionally.

"I know you might not think you aren't a good sister," Solange started, gripping the English notebook for support. "But you are...we don't spend time together but you do send a text or a picture just to let me know how you are doing...and it is alright."

A tear slips down her cheek, gradually until it finds its motive to splash on the ground. The environment was so quiet to her, that she heard the splash. She even watch it leaks apart.

"I'm glad you take the time out of the day to even do that. Especially with what is going on in your life," she hesitates. She knows about the devastating heartbreak Robyn put her older sister through. She wanted to kill, "But you managed to put a smile on and send me a picture, and–and text me."

"Thank you," Beyonce sniffles, glancing away, "For...fo–for excepting me." Her voice crack, and suddenly her body is being pulled into an embrace.

"You're my only sister. I would never want to lose you," she pulls away to wipe away her salty tears, "Especially over sexuality...no...never that," they both smiled widely, pulling each other energy back, "You're welcome."

•¥•

"I miss you today," Robyn says, squeezing Beyonce's hand, "Where did you go today?"

"I went to visit my sister. What about you?" She ask ignoring the pit in her stomach with flowing butterflies roaming around as she takes each of Robyn's fingers, playing with them. Dragging her finger tips over her natural fingernails.