Page 43

"Take it off." Rihanna demanded seductively as she was seated at the end of their bed with her jacket on the floor, watching Beyonce intensely.

Beyonce, of course, took her time, taking each of her straps off at her own pace. Rihanna was growing irritated and arouse by the second.

"Take. That. Shit. Off." Rihanna demanded more powerfully, Beyonce laugh on the inside but follow her instructions.

Her dress immediately hit the ground, Rihanna was, now, quickly please.

What Beyonce had on was teasing, you can say.

She had on this long, red silk grown that stop at her ankles. The long slit going up her right leg. Her spaghetti strap was continuing to fall when they were at dinner at the time, which was very tempting to Rihanna.

Right now, Beyonce stood there with no panties, no bra, no nothing.

"You always trying me, aren't you?" Rihanna shook her head, alluringly, "Come here and I won't repeat myself."

Following her commands like the good girl she is, she approaches Rihanna in between her leg. The room was closing in on them, it was only them two in the room. Nothing else.

The light begin to tune low, the moonlight from the outside peek through the blinds once again. Beyonce wanted close it but Rihanna decided against it. She has her reasons.

"You've been getting out of hand lately," she glide her hand across her soothing thigh, "What should I do about that?" Her eyes look upon her favorite pair, never breaking eye contact. She delivered a smack to her ass, watching Beyonce breath hitch.

Closing her eyes, her front row teeth took over her bottom lip, her hands still roaming where ever they please.

Opening them back up, she release her bottom lip, gawking at the sight in front of her. Beyonce's treasure. Her heaven. She was wet but not dripping. Soon she will be.

"Should I fuck you...or make love to you?" She ask, her voice is captivating to Beyonce. Her head lean back but it swiftly pop back up when she felt another slap being delivered on backside, "I ask you a question, babygirl. What should it be?"

Beyonce know that smirk all to well. All she hope is that Rih will take it easy on her.

"I think..." she trails off, her lips turns into an nonchalant smile as she gaze at Beyonce, "I think imma fuck you up like I said," she chuckle dryly, her smile never leaving her beautiful face, "Lay down." She ordered.

Following them orders, she crawl on the bed sensually next to Rihanna. Rihanna gave her ass another smack before she turned and laid down.

Before she could even get situated, two fingers were deep inside her, her back rose from the bed at the immediate contact.

"Shit." She breathe out softly, gripping the bed cover to some degree.

Her fingers twirl around, hearing the squishing sounds already.

"Damn," she moan practically, "You're hot and wet as fuck." Her slender fingers pump in and out at a taunting pace.

Beyonce eyes were clench shut, her back a few centimeters reaching from the bed. Rihanna hands decrease deliberately, Beyonce breathing was still out of place.

"Spe–speed upp," Beyonce command but not too much in a strong state. She was already getting punish for her mouth. "Please." She got out dryly, suppressing her moans the best she can.

Rihanna chuckle with a shake of her head, "Whats wrong, baby?" Her hands push deeper, Beyonce let out a shaky moan yet still loud, "Speak up." She grinned mischievously with knowing she wasn't going to speak.