Page 23

Omniscient Pov

Beyonce and Rihanna laid there together wondering who could have been watching them. Ten minutes have pass by and they realize that it could've been anybody.

"Probably the neighborhood watch, baby. No need to worry. We weren't in your neighborhood anyway. So it could've been someone else." Rih assured Bey turning on her side, propping up on her eyebrows looking at a worried Bey. "Baby?"

Bey heart melts hearing Rih called her that.

"Yes?" Bey answered never taking her eyes off the unpainted ceiling.

"Can you look at me?" Bey took her eyes off the ceiling, facing Rih. "Can you please stop worrying? We are going to be alright."

"How do you know?" Bey ask softly.

"I don't. But I have Faith that we won't get caught. You have to have Faith too." Rih smiled causing Bey to form that slow lovestruck smile.

Rih leaned over and peck her lips multiple times making Bey giggled like a little kid.

"All we do is kiss." Rih whispered against her lips, moving strays of hair from Bey face, putting it behind her ear.

Rih does notice how Bey doesn't like her hair up. She loves when she have it down. It gives her a reason to touch her.

"Yeah." Bey responded lost in Rih eyes. How could those pair of eyes stop her whole world by being so beautiful? "What wrong with it?" She ask breaking out her trance.

Instead of Rih responding, she sat up and got in between Bey legs, laying down on her breast.

"Nothing wrong, BeyBey." Rih rubbed Bey toned, smooth arms. Reaching up to Bey lips she planted a soft kiss before she trailed it down back to her second hickey.

Leading them to her collar bone. Bey breathing starts to hitch, grasping Rih shoulders.

"I wanna show you something." Rih said against her skin.

"Sh–show me what?" Bey shudder.

Rih ignore her because the key words was show her. Rih left dark red hickey on her collar bone. She pause and stare into Bey brown eyes, slowly and carefully lifting up her shirt revealing her Victoria Secrets bra Rih saw earlier.

Bey was growing nervous on the inside because she had a idea of what Rih was thinking of. And she most definitely wasn't ready.

Rih sat up clearer, scooting up towards Bey middle. Feeling the warmth from Bey jeans made her wanted to hurry up get to it.

Dragging her hand up and down her stomach causing Bey to utter from Rih touch. Rih reach behind Bey and unsnap her bra. Lusting into Bey eyes during the whole time to distract her.

Removing the bra, she only got a quick glimpse before Bey arms rush to her rescue covering herself up.

"Ahh." A frustrated grunt came from Rih. She was so close and she really didn't want Bey to stop her. Not when she is all horny like this. "Come on, BeyBey." Rih soothed her. "Just a peek." Rih mumble, grabbing Bey hands gently.