Page 62

Beyonce back collided onto the surface of their apartment door. Robyn's hands roam and travel to every peak of her figure as if she never felt them a day in her life.

A muffled groan whisper from a Robyn's lips into Beyonce mouth and she couldn't take it anymore. Robyn been wanted in, she was just...occupied. It didn't matter where it happened; she was going to make love to her.

"Rob–" Robyn gripped her ass, shutting her up on the spot. Whipping out the key from her back pocket. Taking a quick pause on the heated make out session, the key dance around the key hole until Robyn anger made her jammed it inside, and twist it open.

The both of them are welcome with chilly air as Beyonce shut the door. Throwing the keys on the island, Robyn rush around, making her way to Beyonce who seems to be a little...down.

"Whats wrong babygirl?" Robyn features soften, "Do you not want to do this? Do–do you not feel comfortable?"

"I'm comfortable doing anything with you, Robyn," she looks up, pushing herself off the door but only to stand, "Its just...you just proposed to me and–"

"And what?"

"...you are always the one pleasing me," Beyonce says above a whisper, and Robyn heard her clearly, "Not that it is a problem, I just want to know what it is like to please the one I love...too."

Robyn spun around with her hand flying to cover up her mouth. She was becoming nauseated, and deep down she hated that she was feeling sick when the love of her life mentioned making love to her.

"...Robyn?"

Robyn is terrified about losing her virginity–she never even wanted to lose it in fact. I mean, when she came across a boy who was maybe the love of her life, but there isn't a boy. There is a woman. And she knows sometimes, there are two dominants and sometimes one dominant and one submissive in a same sex relationship.

Her mind was so surrounded about her being the independent one, and being the one who pleases and only pleases. Not once did she ask or even notice Beyonce to see if she wanted to be...dominant for once.

She hopes it is only one time. Maybe never because she doesn't want it to happen. And she is becoming selfish again.

"Bey...I'm kind of scared, ya' know? It's going to hurt."

"No," Beyonce disagrees faintly, hurrying over to Robyn, grasping both of her arms, "Not really, Robyn. I mean, when I give you so much pleasure–it won't hurt as much, you won't even feel it, honestly." Beyonce smiles for a millisecond but it happens to drop when she didn't see not one muscle in Robyn face move.

"You won't even know what you're doing," Robyn spat bitterly, and Beyonce neck shift back from her tone.

Why was she getting so upset?

Releasing her arms from her hands, she walks over to the bed, calmly snatching off her jacket, leaving a demented Beyonce standing a few inches behind her.

"That's why I want to do this, Robyn! I want to learn how to please the one I love...why can't you understand?"

Robyn plopped on the side of the bed, nibbling on her index finger; while the others dangle over her chin. Beyonce started to think...maybe she was traumatized in her childhood.

Maybe something happened. If it did–god forbid–why didn't she tell her? Why isn't she telling her these things?

"Robyn?" Beyonce called out. She didn't hear her, just kept nibbling on her finger. Hesitantly walking over to the bed, she planted next to her. "Talk to me baby...what is going on?"