Page 18

Houston, Texas
October 13, 2013
Monday
Windell High School
Rihanna Pov

"Good morning class." Mr. Somerhalder greeted the class coming into the classroom. "I'm sure you guys know what to do when you come into class. Get your laptops out and start working on your bell ringer." He instructed going over to his desk.

I got out my laptop so I can do this light work. Its not that hard since it Culinary.

Plus, I get to eat.

While going through this bell ringer my mind can't help but wonder off about Bey.

What she's doing? Is she thinking about me? What do she feel now? Is it stronger than yesterday?

I really can't stop thinking about her now. I have to occupy myself to not think about her.

That's how much I think about her.

I'm not going to lie. I'm scared. I don't know how this secret love affair is going to play out. It's a possibility that she can still choose Shawn over me and I don't want that to happen. It can't.

But I can't choose that for her. She has to make that decision.

She been going with Shawn since freshman year, I believe. They have history.

But what we have more, I know we do. If we didn't, that kiss we shared wouldn't have left us feeling the way we do.

High.
Delighted.
Affection.

Wet.

That what the kiss did to me. I don't know if it left Bey wet but hopefully it did. Yesterday when I went home, I looked up lesbian porn to see if I even kissed her right.

It was weird for the first time watching the same sex have sex. But it became interesting. More than what it is.

That's love itself.

Not the porno's, I'm talking about Bey and I. What if we make it to that stage of love?

Which I why I started watching multiple ones. When we do--if we do get to that moment--then I want to be prepared, ready. More than her of course. I want to be the one who brings her pleasure.

Shaking my head getting rid of my thoughts, I click the last answer to the semi-quiz he gave us for bell ringer.

"Okay." He dragged out. "You guys should be done by now." Getting up from his chair he approached the board. "Some of you....still don't know the kitchen knives." He put the cap back on the marker. "So we have to go over it. Again." He added.

Some kids would've groan but the guys was half sleep and the girls were drooling over the teacher.

I quietly laugh at some of them blank expression as he goes over it. I never seen them so thirsty. Especially for a teacher.

Beyonce Pov

During Geometry class I couldn't really focus how I wanted to focus. Rih kept glancing over here making me look and blush, turning away.

I had to stop looking over there before people think we do have something going on.

"You know Bey." Nicki startled me. "If you keep looking over there I'm going to start thinking you guys have something going on." I cut my eyes towards her smiling. Hopefully not awkwardly. She giggled going back to her work.

I don't know it she knows or not. She's really smart to pretend that she don't know.

She probably do.