Chapter 3: Giving Up

Houston, Texas
November 15, 2013
Friday
The Grass Field
Beyonce Pov

Over the pass weeks I tried everything to get Solo back to...Solo. The only thing I got out of her was to tell our parents who obviously didn't know either.

And that's what eating me up inside.

Solo tells me it's okay, everything okay but that just makes me feel worst because its not.

She keep telling me okay when I should be telling her it's okay. You'll get through it.

Robyn been helping me trying to not to have multiple breakdowns and end up doing something I regret.

Luckily that guy; Derrick was sent to jail already. If he hasn't went to jail I would've had Shawn do something to him.

The cops had the nerves to ask 'How many times did he thrust in you?' It shouldn't matter. He shouldn't have enter her without permission.

So yes, he did have an option if he should've went to jail or not.

And speaking of Shawn I haven't talked to him in so long. I do miss him sometimes and I do wonder what he could be doing.

But then I break out of that memory roller coaster where I get emotional and start thinking that if he really miss me or wanted to see what was up with me. He would've called.

Robyn been helping me with that as well. Of course I don't tell her I miss him but she's helping me forget about him.

For the time being.

If my mind not on Robyn then my mind is on Shawn. If my mind is not on Shawn then it's on Solo.

She went to therapy to help her. I thank god that it didn't mess her up mentally. If so, it really would've been some time on helping her.

She's just depressed.
And I understand.

I am depressed because she is.
And I will probably stay like that until she gets fix.

For good.

"I figured I would find you here." Robyn voice become visible behind me making me peek back.

Rob and I became closer than ever over the week. Her helping me showing me that she care really open my heart.

Which she's currently holding.

"What you doing out here so late?" She ask sitting down close to me.

I took a moment before shrugging my shoulders in response.

It was kind of late.

I'm sure my parents won't mind. I told them I was with Rob in the first place. My mom didn't seems bother about it at the moment. Probably because of Solo problems.

I exhale quietly wanting to help her and be there for her. But she wants to be on her own. For right now at the least.

"I know you want to help her BeyBey." She begin putting her soft hand on my thigh. "But she need time."

"How much time, Rih?" I face her with a hint of aggravation. Staying quiet she just peer at me. I stare back realizing I was being selfish. I went back to watching the view to keep me calm.

"It didn't happen to you." She say after the wind blows through making the glass to lean. Taking in another moment she continues, "You have to realize that she's probably still hurt that her sister didn't even notice. So she's probably thinking 'why notice now?' If you didn't notice before." She explained.