Page 46

I

Trusted

You.

"I know."

No...

You

Don't.

"I–...I do Beyonce." She open her eyes, now visible to the streaming shower.

You're

A

Liar.

Her eyes squeezed shut, her chest felt like it was caving it. Gasping loudly, her eyes now capturing gushing rain drops from the sky.

Looking up, everything tune in to be white. Zooming out, quickly, it was a beginning to look like Beyonce eye.

It wasn't rain, it was her tears. It turns salty, her skin sizzles from the contact.

How

Could

You?

"I'm...I'm so sorry."

That

Isn't

Enough.

More than just an eye, Beyonce face was above a small Rihanna. Tears, still, falling. Her face crinkle up, she frowns.

"Please," she begs, lava filling up from the bottom of the tub, she felt on fire, her skin still sizzling, "Please, I'm so sorry."

Rihanna...

"I–"

Rihanna?

"I do love you."

Rihanna!

My eyes snap open.

"Rih, baby?" I look up, it was Beyonce. "Why are you taking hot showers like that?" She ask with concern, leaning under the shower head so she won't get wet, she turns the shower off.

"Are you out of your mind? What's wrong with you?" The concern went away, incoming the frown that I had just saw ten seconds ago.

"I...I don't know."

•¥•

Another day, Another dolla

"Is that all?" The clerk ask behind the register. I nodded, reaching into my back pocket. "5.95 is your total," I handed him a ten dollar bill in response. Checking me out, he gave my changes back, he then handed me the bag, "Have a nice day and come again."

I nodded.

Walking down the sidewalk, I take in the heat which is something I have no choice but to take it–I decided to walk today. Back to Bey and I's apartment.

Passing through the entrance, I noticed Jason reading a book.

"Wassup?" I greeted him with a head nod.