Page 37

They begin

To undress

Eachother.

Everything was set beautifully, for Rihanna. The light, the bed sheet, the scattered clothe, and especially Beyonce slim, thick caramel figure.

She couldn't wait to paint this memory, but she also couldn't wait to make love to her partner a new way.

Her leveled breathing on Beyonce's neck, was making her anxious.

Her heart-shape lips latch onto Beyonce smooth skin, kissing every mole in sight forcing Beyonce's perfect figure to squirm under her slim body, along with letting out a weary sigh.

Sucking harshly onto her skin, allowing a light purple shade to appear on her on neck. Followed by another one, and another, and another.

A airy sigh left Beyonce's full lips as Rihanna's wide, long tongue travel from her collar bone to her right breast.

Her breath got caught in her throat when she felt light, wetness travel around her nipples making them harden. Goosebumps begin to make their appearance, and Rihanna smiled at the sight of her girlfriend yearning for more.

Making it quick, she softly bit her harden brown nipple while having the other breast in her hand, with the nipple between her middle and index finger, rubbing it in circular motion.

"Rih..." Beyonce voice rolled out hitch pitch yet deep. Removing her left hand, it went to attend to her ass. Groping it as she went on to the left breast. "Please..." Beyonce begged, trembling with a slight arch in her back.

As much as Rihanna want to rush this foreplay, she can't. She wants Beyonce to feel pleasure more than hurt when she does take her virginity.

Ignoring her wants to stop the foreplay, she does the opposite, slapping her ass, and then griping it. A yelp rumbles between her lips, bringing a smile on Rihanna's face.

Trailing her kisses down Beyonce flat stomach, she decides to mark her territory there too. Even though no one else will see–only them. She just wanted to do it...because she can.

A long, ran-out groan comes from a arching Beyonce, when Rihanna thumb press against her slippery clit. Another useless beg comes Beyonce, and Rihanna begins to move slowly in circular motion.

Beyonce gripping the sheets, Rihanna becomes a bit aggravated with the messy sheets plastered on the bed. Usually she would snatch the sheets towards the end of the bed, but she decides to be nice. Beyonce will need it in the long run.

Sneakily, she slips her middle finger easily into Bey. Her lips left her stomach to attend to her heated core. Sliding in and out of Bey, taunting her, she push her finger deeper.

Bey hummed to contain herself, but ended up groaning. Rihanna have to say, she is a bit tight. Not only that she is a virgin but she because they haven't had sex in a while.

Bringing her head down to her treasure, she lightly blows in that direction, fastened her pace. A groan-like moan escaped from her lover lips in satisfaction.

Removing her slender middle finger, it was swiftly replaced with her mouth. Beyonce body jerk at the pleasurably contact of Rih's mouth. Rihanna gripped her thigh knowing that she loves to run away.