Page 22

Omniscient Pov

Bey was woken up to rocks striking her window. It stop once she open her eyes like the rock knew they would wake her. Beyonce sighing tiredly, she rolled over squirting her eyes at her alarm clock.

3:35 am! She screams in her thoughts.

"BeyBey!" She heard a low harsh whisper outside her window. Bey waited until she was halfway awake before removing the cover from her body, instantly meeting the cold setting, shivering.

Walking over to the window, she watch as Rih scan over some more rocks to throw.

Rih had something plan for the both of them and she wasn't giving up until Beyonce was woke.

Opening the window Rih look up. Bey laugh at her funny expression.

"What is it, Rih?" Bey morning voice got out raspy as her laughter dies down. Even though she was woken up early, nonetheless, she was happy to see Rih. A little too happy as if she didn't see Rih less than 24 hours ago.

"Your voice is so sexy in the morning." Rih complimented. Bey blush peeking back to see if anyone was awake in her household.

"Why are you waking me this early?" She whines. Rih smiles at how cute she was. Also getting a marvelous view of Beyonce in only her bra and a teasingly peep of her Victoria Secrets underwear. Biting her lips she wanted to do some things to Bey like she saw in the porn videos.

"We have a date to attend to." Rih begin smiling happily about her set up. "So get dress, my lady." She demanded.

Bey raise her eyebrows ready for a challenge.

"And if I don't." She smirk and lean more outside the window giving Rih another exclusive view of her breast sitting up.

"Damn." Rih mumble hungry like.

"I'm sorry what was that?" A sly smirk came across Bey's face as she summons her actions knowing what she was doing.

Rih chuckle knowingly.

"If you don't. Daddy will have to do something about it, now hurry. You have already made me impatient." Rih dismissed the conversation by walking off and waiting for Bey by the curve in front of her house.

Bey biting her lips in defeat, she decided to do what daddy says and get dress.

•¥•

Dressing up in something casual but something a little revealing too. Just to tease Rih of course.

Beyonce wanted to walk out the house but was scared of what happened last time. Solange caught her and she honestly doesn't want to get caught again. Especially by her parents.

Making a decision she look out the window seeing Rih leaning on her tree in Bey's front yard with her eyes close, waiting patiently for Bey.

"I can't go out front, Rih. They might hear me." She whispered worriedly.

Thinking quick Rih got an idea. She just hope Bey goes with it.

"Jump." Bey tilted her head with her naturally eyebrows furrowed.

"Have you lost you mind?"