Page 26

Houston, Texas
February 3, 2014
Saturday
Foot Locker
Rihanna Pov

"You need any help, Sir?" I ask the customer who was eye raping the new 11's Jordan just put out. Not a big fan but them bitches are sweet though.

"Oh, uhh...nah, not right now. Thank you, though." He send an genuine smile returning back to the shoes as I nodded walking back to the front.

Taking another look at the clock, time was still moving slow. I blew out a breathe of frustration although I shouldn't.

To say I was scared to make love to Bet was an understatement. What if I mess up? What if she want to be with a guy because I can't provide her sexual needs like she would want me to?

What if she says what she says I am? Just a sexual attraction.

But she tells me that I'm not and she genuinely love me. And I believe her. So what the problem? I ask myself.

She loves me and I love her so there shouldn't be an issue.

I'm just scared thats all. If she's ready. Then I should be too.

•¥•

Walking out of the store, I turn the corner to start my journey to the hotel. I would've drove my car that's in garage but I...I wanted to walk. I needed this nervousness to be gone. At least for now because I know it will return when we both face eachother.

I want the moment to be ecstatic between us. Every single of our breathless moans touch eachother with deep passion that we consider for eachother.

Our sweat drip and drip from moving bodies, and dissolve into the bed. The facial expressions–her facial expressions–will be well appreciate. The rhythm, the position, the wrestling, our adrenaline pumping through us to want more and more.

And more and more I will give her.

I cross the street from the hotel Bey and I always stay on Saturday. I slightly sigh, scanning the street, making sure no cars are coming. Speeding walking over to other side of the road, I face our secret hideout.

All I have to do is pay and we'll be good.

•¥•

Houston, Texas
February 3, 2014
Saturday
Home
Beyonce Pov

Getting nervous for every minute that pass by because it's almost about that time.

Looking in the mirror, I wanted to throw something on revealing but not that revealing. Just something for her.

Now that I think about it, everytime that I get dress it is for her. Doing my hair, her paying to get my nails done, wearing the shoes that she likes–vans. I want to be perfect for her although, us humans are not. Nobody is.

Hearing my door creak open, my eyes watch it opening more, revealing my little sister.

I smile at her in shock because of my dress.

"Girl who you dressing for? Shawn or Michael Ealy sexy ass." She said reminded me about my tv crush, grinning.

I rolled my eyes at how dramatic she was. I grinned even harder because she's coming back to her old self.