Page 36

Houston Texas
March 24, 2014
Friday
Community Park
Beyonce Pov

Coming back, and sitting by the park near home was taking me back. Everything was...not perfect but it was good enough. Something that I always look forward to was to go home...

I inhale gentle, sharply exhaling. Everything is seeming to break apart.

"This is not how I wanted it to happen." I murmur to myself, feeling the brim of my eyes water up.

"...There is a lot of things that happen." A accent voice says causing me to straighten up, and sniffle. "But they happen." Turning around to meet this person, my eyelids widen in surprise.

"Shawn?..." My eyes have got to be deceiving me. The last time I saw him–

"Yeah, it has been a long time." He interrupted my thoughts, shaking his head lightly as if he heard my thoughts out loud. "The last time I ever saw you was when the secret got out."

"Yeah..." I agreed, going down memory lane. "Were you the one who–"

"No." He quickly answered, sounded a bit disappointed. "I wouldn't do that to you, Beyonce. Even though we had broke things off...I wouldn't have done it." The sincerity tone in his voice made me believe him.

"How are things with you and Rihanna?" He took a seat–not too close, though but close. Probably didn't want to go pass the boundaries.

"We are fine." I lied. It was better if I did, I don't want him in our business.

Though, it seems that he don't believe me by his eyes narrowing through mines. Breaking it with a loud cackle, I jerk a bit from the breaking of the eye contact.

"Wow...I know we might not be close as we use to be but...Bey we were close before. Even if we aren't together, I still want to be your friend." He stated genuinely, placing his right arm on top of the bench.

I wave him off blandly, giving my attention to the basketball court. Who in there right mind still wants to be friends with a person who hurt you?

"Listen to me, Beyonce–I'm telling the truth." His fingers tips were use to bring my attention back to him. "I'm over it, honestly. And if I want to be really honest...I'm seeing someone." He spoke with confidence, and his head held high. Good for him. He sounds happy.

"Good...I'm happy for you." I replied proudly that he is happy. Now that I think about it, I prove his parents right. I wasn't the one for him, so I'm glad he found someone else to be happy with. "I wish nothing but the best for you." A small smile plastered on my face as his grin widen–not in a teasing manner–but...just to know. We could be friends again.

Houston Texas
March 24, 2014
Friday
Kate's Flowers Shop
Rihanna Pov

I exhale deeply with a bouquet of red roses, walking out the flower store. Looking around, I begin my walk down the sidewalk, pondering. What if she don't want me anymore? Have I broken her heart? What if I did, would I be able to fix it?

Bumping into someone made my negative thoughts disappeared. Right when I was about to turn around, and curse that person out–I realized that I am in front of something, that I have forgotten.