Page 20

Houston, Texas
October 24, 2013
Thursday Night
Home
Rihanna Pov

Beyonce and I was sitting at the end of my bed, flicking through Netflix. I ask my mom–which we are now on good terms–if she can come over. It was hard to convince her since she was still a little hurt because of what I said and not to mention I'm still on punishment.

But she eventually she gave in. Beyonce...I don't really know how she convince her parents since she was on punishment too. Plus her mom seems stick up, andddd a nosy sister, with a dad that probably don't care but do at the same time.

And to make things even better there's no school tomorrow.

"Do you hear about that girl that was sexual assaulted?" Bey ask breaking me out my thoughts. She glance back before going back flicking through the Supernatural list.

"Yeah, I heard. That's mess up." I respond to her, playing with the ends of her blonde hair. I wonder what she would look like if it was black or chestnut brown. "Do you know what else happen?" I ask for more information. We don't even know who the victim is. All we know is the guy name was Derrick.

"Not much only that the guy name was Derrick." I figured. "I'm so glad Solo stop talking to him." She admitted finding a show.

"What is this?" She shrugged.

"The Vampire Diaries." She answered. "I mean, it looks good from what it says." She leaned back on her arms.

I know I don't know Solo like that nor did I ever met her but...

When I was over to walk Bey to my house for the sleepover, she seems...out of it when she opened the door for me.

Now like I said, I don't know her so I don't usually know how she acts. It just seems weird to me. Like I felt her...felt her pain. Whatever pain that was.

Or is.

"You said Derrick use to see Solo?" I glance at her watching the Netflix freeze up. I would've been mad about that but I'm trying to get to the bottom of something.

"Mhm." She nodded.

"How is Solo? Is she usually that quiet?"

"Hell no. She's the one that be trying to ruin us seeing eachother. But she thinks I'm seeing Shawn so she don't know about us." I hear her ramble on. I bit my lip, thinking of the next question.

"When was the incident again with the girl?" Bey face me with curiosity written on her face.

"Rob, what is this about? Why are you asking questions about it?"

Just trying to put some pieces together.

"Bey, baby, please tell me." I whined some.

"Like 3 or 2 days ago she came out about it. But it happened a week before."

This is confusing me.

"I bet Solo was pretty devastated." I said getting ready to give up.

"I honestly don't know, she probably is. She been locked up in her room all day everyday..." I tuned her out.

Okay...wait a minute.

If you have a sister who picks on you and play jokes on you, on daily basis then all of a sudden goes quiet and numb when there was just recent situation talking about, sexual assault?

I don't know if I'm right but Bey how could you not fucking see if I am.

I stood up, slightly shaking my head. I need to calm down. What if it was her? I don't want to ignore it?