Page 49

"Alright, I'm here. The fuck do you want from me?" Rihanna ask bitterly and unbothered as she enter the apartment.

"Don't act like that Rihanna." Jasmine says as she attempted to give Rihanna a hug, Rihanna push her back causing her to collide with the wall.

"Why are you calling me?" Her tilted slightly with furrowed eyebrows, creeping up to her.

"Don't fucking act like you weren't fucking me, watching movies with me and–and cuddling with me a week ago!" She yelled angrily, her back still against the wall, she didn't dare move a muscle. "Stop acting like I'm some crazy fucking side chick!"

"Stop texting me, stop calling me," she gritted. Getting a hold on her neck, she yank her forward, "We're over man. And I'm not gon' warn you again."

"Why are you stopping now? Are you scared that your precious little Beyonce will find out?" Rihanna eyes became dark, her blood was becoming hot, and Jasmine could feel that while her hands were wrapped around her neck. "Am I not attractive to you anymore?"

Silence.

"If Chris wasn't so close to putting the pieces together with Beyonce, you would still be here...fucking with me...wouldn't you?"

"You're trying me–"

"No, you're trying yourself," Jasmine spat with the same tone, the tension getting thick by the second. You probably could choke just by being around it. "Now tell me...if I wouldn't have told you about Chris catching us that day you would still be with me?"

"Shut up!"

"You're weak," Jasmine laugh, snatching Rihanna hand from her neck, "You can't even admit it...you would've still been here with me if Chris wouldn't have found out. Ain't that some bullshit."

"What do you want from me?"

"I want you, Rihanna." She shook her head weakly, placing a hand on her heart, "After I express my feelings for you, I thought you would understand."

"Jasmine, I–...I'm sorry, okay," Rihanna decided it was best to calm down, "But this was only for attraction for me...I–I have no feelings for you." She told her honestly, her hand dropping by her side.

"Really?"

"...yes."

Rihanna caught a glimpse of Jasmine glossy ocean orbs, her body begin to crumble in guilt. She never meant to hurt her–that is the least she wanted to do. Jasmine lips wobble at the slightest, her head shook in failure, she played herself. How could she think to come up with a plan to take someone else true lover?

"I'm sorry," Rihanna apologize sorrowful, she takes a step, Jasmine snatch back, "I am...I never meant to hurt you Jas, you know that. But I'm in love with someone else." She explained, her voice croak out, she hates to see Jasmine in her weak state.

Jasmine told her everything that happen in her life, Jasmine trusted her. And it all coming back to her.

"Yes...I have develop some feelings for you, I do care for you...I really do." Rihanna admitted.

"Then why are you leaving me?"

"Jasmine...this was only for–"

"Sex? A quick fuck?"

"No, it for to see if this would work but obviously...it just–"

"Its just what, Rihanna? Why is she so different from me?"

"I make love to her," she started with a bit of reminiscence, "I can't never fuck her...it just love and so much emotion that...that we just don't have. Yes, you and I do have sexual intercourse but...it is just not the same and I don't think it ever will be." Rihanna carried on dreamily, "Without her...there is nothing."