Page 56

"You need closure," Kehlani advise softly, playing with the end of Beyonce's dark locks, "Maybe that will help–help find out why she really cheated," Beyonce head crane to hers, focusing on what she is saying, "It will hurt...everything will, and I don't want to sugarcoat it. But something have to happen if you want to take her back."

After that meltdown, Kehlani stayed with her for little while, giving her that piece of advice before she had to go to the studio.

Beyonce sat there contemplating on which she should do. Kehlani is accurate; very accurate. How could she work on what she need to work on if she don't even know why Rihanna did what she did? What did she do for Rihanna to not want her?

The questions just burns her out even more. She never knew love could bring so much pain. But thats what happens when you're so deep, so attached. I love, I gain. I hurt, the pain.

Sighing exhaustingly, her head fell back on the bed. Each time she blink, Rihanna would come in vision. Cutting her eyes towards her clock, it was 6:42 pm. She spent at least two or three hours with her and she still feel like that isn't enough.

Nicki was right. She did something that made her happy. But it was only for the time being.

Her head fell down effortlessly, she was getting tired by the minute. Her body made her way to the bathroom to get ready for bed. Take a long shower, brush her teeth, and use the bathroom.

Coming back into the room, it felt frigid as usual. The bottom of her feet grew cold on the clear, clean wooden floor. Each step was no warmer, it just kept getting chilly and chillier. Her body shudder, her arms hugging her wasn't working.

The more she moves forward, the dark brown wooden floor would weakened. Peeking down, the floor was ice. She was walking on ice.

Her breathing got caught in her throat, she can't do this. Not again tonight.

So she left.
She left to go where she once live.

•¥•

A loud enough knock was place on the door. Rihanna, setting down the glass of Hennessy, she wonder who the fuck is knocking on her door at this time?

Going over to answer it, anger took over every step of the way. Oh was she in for a surprise. Gripping the door knob roughly, the door snatch open revealing a shock Beyonce.

Immediately, she went back to the tipsy Rihanna. She then became ashamed that Beyonce had for see her like this. But Beyonce had already seen her in this state before. She just didn't look drunk.

"Uhh," Rihanna got out awkwardly, "What–umm, do you want to stay here me?" It was worth a shot.

"No," Beyonce shook her head with a soft scoff and a little smile, "I came to get an explanation," she begin, her smile remove on display, "An explanation on why you did what you did."

Rihanna heart sped up, pounding against her chest. Her eyes search hers as she begin to step aside to let her in. Guilt spread like wildfire taking over her inside. It was put out once Beyonce walk pass her, her feet went stiff.

Beyonce eyes became slightly wide at the sight in front of her. Bottles of empty paint on the dresser, a half filled Hennessy bottle on the floor, the bed isn't made up; she always scolded Rihanna for leaving it like that. And last but not least an unfinished blunt on an ashtray.

Beautiful.

"Sorry about the mess," Rihanna had shut the door and made her way over to Beyonce casually. She found herself standing closely behind Beyonce, "I didn't think I'll have company."