Page 27

Houston, Texas
February 4, 2014
Sunday
Bunker's Hotel
Rihanna Pov

My eyes wake before me, immediately peeking through my eyelids, looking over at the close curtains. Closing them then fully opening them looking around the room.

My eyes landed on the clock. It's 8:24 am. Bey is going to kill me if I don't wake her up.

"Bey." My voice came out hoarse. My lips reach her ear. "Baby." I shook her a tad bit, still getting no response nor movement. "Beyonce." I got out  louder and a bit shook because she didn't even budged. My lips curve into a smile because she was really knock out. Because of me.

Looking back at the clock it was 8:25 am.

"Baby, you got to get up to go to church." I felt her shift in her sleep only for her to get comfortable. "Ba–"

"I heard you." She finally respond, sleepily. I chuckle at her still trying to go back to sleep.

"Then get up." I smile at her now frowning face. "Your mom is going to kill you–"

"She thinks I'm at Nicki's house." She interrupted me. "My mom is not very fond of Nicki so I doubt she's going to call to see if I'm coming or not. She don't even want to see Nicki, let alone hear her voice." She explained.

"So she a hardcore homophobe?" I question already knowing the harsh answer.

"Yes, baby, she is." She discontinue. "And I'm scared." I notice tears were coming to storm her eyes. I laid back down, pulling her closer to me, comforting her as much as I could.

"It's not going to be pretty, Robyn." She  added, sniffling. "I love my mom even though she can be tough from time to time–and stubborn, I love her." I laid there waiting for her next saying. "But I love you, too. And I want to be with you. I'm going to be with you. And...and if we get called being an abomination then so be it. We can be the bomb.com together."

We shared a genuine laugh.

"I'm glad we're on the same page, Bey." I took her soft hand into mines. "I love you and I'll never tires of saying that." I confess, truly.

"Same, baby." I smiled so hard my cheeks could burst in any second. "I love you, too."

•¥•

Bey and I had went back to sleep but later woke up at a better time. After we did waked up from our nap, we still laid there in eachother arms, not talking just taking in eachother beauty.

If we ever have a child, I hope for it to have Beyonce eyes instead of mines. Other than my eyes, I love brown eyes.

A simple color but have so much to tell.

As of right now, we are brushing our teeth, stealing glances, exchanging smiles in the midst of it.

Both of us throwing back the mouth wash I brought for us when I rented the room.

I spit it out causing her to do her happy dance of winning who could gargle it the longest. That lasted until she choke on it.

"What th–" I interrupted myself by cracking up laughing while she spits it out, glaring me through the mirror. "Aww, its okay, baby." My smile teased her through the mirror as she grab the washcloth wiping her mouth.

"Don't touch me." She pouted, turning away from my reach.

"Aww, I'm sorry, I am." I wrap my arms around her small waist, holding her close to me. "You forgive me?" I whisper in her ear, feeling her shiver against me. Softly pecking her neck a few times causing her to shift to the side because of how ticklish she is.