Page 17

Houston, Texas
October 12, 2013
Sunday
Home
Beyonce Pov

I bit my lip sheepishly, letting my tear drops slip from my eyes. I never been so confused in my life, especially about my feelings. Never have I ever felt lifted off my feet when someone touch me. Or get high off of a kiss. Never have I ever been addicted.

I sigh delicately, laying back, letting my head hit the pillow gently. Touching my lip, I bit it again. Wanting more.

But from the wrong person.

What will Shawn think of me? What will I even think of Shawn? Will I feel that way when we kiss? Touch?

Someone knock on my door bringing me out my over crowded mind. I sniffle and wipe my falling tears.

The door split open before it was fully open, appearing my dad. Only he would do that. My mom would've bust through the door anytime she felt like it. But he's a man, he can't be busting through the door anytime he feels like it. That's invading my privacy.

A girl privacy.

"Yes, pop?" He gave a weak smile, inviting himself in, shutting the door behind him.

"Hey, princess." He greeted sticking his hands in his pocket, walking over. "I just wanted to talk to you before we go off to church." He sat on my bed as I sat up. "Now...you always been a good girl, Bey." He began.

What is this? Another lecture that mom probably put you up to?

"But your mom believes you're getting out of control. You know? With staying out late." I sigh audible wanting him to leave. "She's not the only who think that either. I didn't think too much of it until yesterday when you stayed out till morning. That was unacceptable." I nodded because it is.

But I didn't get hurt. Robyn was there by my side to protect me.

"Your mother believes Shawn is–"

"Shawn isn't the reason." I interrupted. "Wish you guys would stop talking bad about him." I frown my face that's all they do.

"Bey, baby. Shawn is..." He sigh, slightly shaking his head. "I don't know." Raising his shoulders lightly. I scoff bitterly.

"You don't even have a reason."

"Your mother is the one who has the problem." My phone buzz on my dresser beside me. We glance at it and look back at eachother. "Who is this person keeping you in trouble?"

Rihanna Pov

I texted Beyonce seeing if she can meet me at the field. I wanted to see her. She texted back saying she was coming. That was thirty minutes ago.

I don't know if it is another stand up but she's on punishment, so it probably was kind of hard to sneak out.

That what kept me from sending her another message saying forget.

I heard a few twigs snap making me whip my head around. I know it probably Bey but anybody could've followed me.

I heard more snaps and fully turned around seeing Bey coming from around the tree. I smiled lightly trying to keep my emotions together.