Page 16

Houston, Texas
October 11, 2013
Saturday Even
Home
Beyonce Pov

Breathing in and out at a steady pace, pondering with my eyes close. Still replying that kiss that is obviously taunting me.

Not that it's bad.

However, I did get some sleep though. When my mom wasn't lecturing me about staying out late and being grown. I don't see how I was being grown. I was simple having fun.

Being a rebel.

Opening my tiring eyes, I decided to get up and do my hygiene. I do want to say fresh at all times. Even if I am on punishment.

Taking my time, walking back into my room–which I am not allowed to leave unless I'm hungry. Plopping on my bed at the same time my phone lit up.

I lifted up on my elbows, reaching for it from the nearest pillow.

It's Robyn.

My body uttered reading her name.

Part of me was nervous.
Part of me was happy.

Minutes of not responding, it lit up again. The same message.

I took two deep breathes and sat back down on my unmade bed, picking it up.

Rih🤔: Can you come out? I'm out front.

Wait a minute. So she's not in trouble for staying out late? I kiss my teeth, feeling myself getting a bit salty about the situation. My mom should loosen the range some. I just turn seventeen not that long ago.

Even though, I really, really stayed out late. I still feel like she should give me a chance.

Beyonce🌺: I don't know Rih. I'm on punishment.

Rih🤔: Please, BeyBey. It's important. Not that important but it is and I want to tell you face to face.

I twisted my lip to the side, ending up biting my lip. I breathe out. I don't know, I thought.

Rih🤔: It quick, I promise.

"Fine." I told myself. "I'm already in trouble. What else do I have to lose?" Asking myself, I got up going over to my closet. Picking something comfy to wear.

Joggers, Superstar Adidas, and her jacket. I was supposed to give it back before you know...that offbeat moment.

I swipe my phone off the bed heading towards the door. I crack it open, peeking through the crack. My mom is at the Salon and my dad is at work. I hope. But I still can't help to be safe.

Opening it more, I step out and turned around, shutting the door quietly. I really feel I like a rebel now, I smirk to myself.

I turned around.

"Whe–"

"BITCH!" I jump back into the door from being startled by Solo. Damn. I forgot she was even living here. Holding my chest, my face slightly crumble up, scanning her face.

"The hell is wrong with you?" She questioned, raising both her eyebrows with her hands on her hips.

"Who are you? Dracula?" I joked still holding my chest as she fake laugh making me giggle.