Page 44

"Rih, I'm going to be late." Beyonce rush, stuffing her homework and recently photos she took for class into her book bag.

My arms are wrap around her waistline, I kiss her neck one last time.

"I don't see why you started school so early." I stated releasing myself from her warmth that I miss already. She's gathering her things for college. She got accepted and enrolled right away in a heart beat, leaving me all alone.

"I don't see why you didn't," She replied back more smartly than she intended to, "I'm sorry." She quickly apologized. I nodded in acceptance, slightly swinging my arms.

She sigh putting a stop to whatever she was doing, coming over to me, "Rihanna you know how much I wanted to go to school for photography. I just don't understand why didn't you do the same."

"Because it is so far away, Bey," I pause trying to remove the lump that was hiding in my throat, "You're so far away even though we come to the same apartment everyday, it just feels...empty." The brim of my eyes begin to swell with new form tears, I shut my eyes quickly turning away.

"I'm so sorry, Rihanna. I'm trying the best I can to tend to you, work, and school, let alone friends. I'm trying my best," she resorted with sympathy, "What is it do you want me to do?" She ask with much concern.

"I don't know, Beyonce," I shrugged getting myself together, "Maybe you should just focus on me, and the school work. Quit your job, I can work since I'm not ready for school yet." I suggested heartless, not even noticing my selfless needs.

"That seems kind of selfish Rih, don't you think?" I didn't even turn around. "I can't just drop other people in my life for you."

"What?"

"I can't do that, they are practically my family; especially Nicki, I can't leave her hanging." She semi-yelled, and for some reason my heart split into two, I felt attack.

"She have Kehlani by her side."

"Yeah, but I've been there before Kehlani, I'm like her sister."

"Yeah, you were there," I spat coldly, "You were there when someone slash her tires, you were there when she was jump, you were there when her mother started abandoning her...and you were there when she–" I was caught off guard by a stinging sensation that was on the right side of my face.

"I don't know what gotten into you, but you're being so fucking heartless right now," she spoke low, "Everything been about you lately and I'm tired of it, it is unfair."

I never did turn my head back to see if she was crying or not. I did hit a low blow.

I heard her book bag rattles and footsteps were being made to the door.

"I'm sorry for hitting you. That is not what I want in this relationship–and I will not start. I should've just walk away," again, I didn't say a word. I didn't even move a muscle, "Again, I'm sorry."

Seconds later the door open and shut with a lock. Finally I turn my head, tears drip down onto my shirt, I didn't realize I was silently crying.

Taking a seat on the bed, I took in the silence. There was nothing to do today. I was off, I don't go to school, I–

I was interrupted by a ding going off causing me to snap my head in that direction. Wiping my dry strain tears, I got up walking towards my phone.

_________________________
Jasmine: Party @ 7:00. Be dress and come pick me up...
_______________________

I opened it up so I can read the whole message.

Jasmine: Party @ 7:00. Be dress and come pick me up when the times come. I figured you could use the time out.
Read 11:24 AM