Page 54

"Who did this?" Shawn voice scared her as she laid there limbless. Her eyes had only open a few seconds ago and she was still paranoid. "Who did this to you?" His lean body was slump against the chair, his legs sprawled out to a little degree, one of his hand gripping the wooden arm of the chair, his other hand resting under his chin.

Jasmine want to talk but she don't think she can. Her jaw was twisted slightly towards the left. Her eyelids was still the colors of blue and purple, her lip was swollen, it felt like a heartbeat was pumping through them.

The brim of her eyes became warm, the blurriness spread across her eyes, she tried to stop them from spilling by shutting her eyelids. But even blinking hurts.

Her bottom lip quiver in agony. She wanted to scream but she doesn't trust her voice. Did she even have one?

Breaking out into a harmonies of weeps, it hurts to cry. She could barely see through her eyes, but she sees Shawn clear as day.

"I'm so sorry," she muffled out, "I didn't...I–" breaking down again, something shot through her, it ache badly, "I deserve this." Her words were so smudge together.

Shawn rushing by her side, violently shaking his head in disagreement, he grasp her right hand carefully. "I'm so sorry, I should've been there...I–I shouldn't have done what I did." He poured out absentmindedly, tears racing down his face as well, dripping onto his joggers.

Maybe if he didn't interfere with Beyonce and Rihanna relationship then maybe she would've been okay.

Maybe if he hadn't told Beyonce anything, she wouldn't be in this state.

Maybe if he didn't call Chris that night then this wouldn't had happened.

Maybe...maybe if they had stayed in New York...then none of this wouldn't had happened.

But it did.

"I'm so sorry, I'm truly am." He apologized for an action he didn't do. But it felt as if he did. Him not being there made him feel as guilty as ever.

He felt as if was just as bad as Rihanna.

But...he wasn't.

The sight of Jasmine made him broke into two pieces.

He was...broken.

•¥•

"Theses are beautiful, Beyonce," My teacher complimented gleefully. Her eyes scan the photos once again, "Spectacular, honestly, I love the angles." I blush shyly, turning my head the other way once I heard someone walk through the door.

"Thank you..." I trailed off.

A wide grin conquer my lips, I jump up excitedly. Quickly excusing myself, I jog over to him.

"Chris what is you doing here?" I ask whilst I squeeze him tightly.

"You know I had to come see you," he says smiling brightly, I can tell something good had happen.

"Well, where have you been? You kind of disappeared." I playfully sock him in his chest. He chuckles with a nod.

"I'll tell you after we leave." He smiles once again. Oh...this is going to be good.

•¥•

"So...what are you going to do since you getting that bread?" I nudge him playfully in the arm, he laugh making him weak which cause him to lean over.