Boyf riends- pillow forts

Jeremy had a rough day. Getting "queer" etched on all of his belongings, getting bruised up, shoved in a locker, and stolen from. 

The worst part was that Michael, his boyfriend, hadn't even been at school.

So naturally, when Michael texted him to come over, he was more the willing to do so. 

He knocked on his door, expecting to see his boyfriend answer, but instead Michael's mother was there. "Oh, hello there Jeremy. Michael's been sick all day. Go on back." 

Cautiously, Jeremy entered Michael's room. He then gasped in awe.

Michael was playing Apocalypse of the Damned in a huge pillow fort. When he saw Jeremy, his face lit up.

"Jere Bear! How was your day?" "Horrible." Jeremy said, holding back tears. "Aww baby.. can you stay over?" "Yeah." "Great, because I'm in the mood to cuddle. "

Jeremy moved over to him. Inside the pillow fort, there were fluffy pillows and Michael's hoodie. "Hey Michael, can I wear your hoodie?" "Hmm.. only if you give me a kiss." He said sassily. "Damn you Mell." Jeremy said, and kissed him with so much force that for a moment Michael was shocked. He then retaliated with the same amount of force. Jeremy let out a small moan as Michael ran his hands through Jeremy's hair, then blushed profusely. "Don't be ashamed baby." Michael assured him as he moved so he was on top of Jeremy. 

They spent hours like that, making out and just enjoying each other's company. 

A/N: how did you guys like that? Let me know. I'd appreciate feedback. Thanks for reading!