Boyf riends: Arcade

A/N: light smut

Jeremy ran over to Michael, who was watching YouTube on the couch. "Who are you watching?" "Markiplier." "Cool. Do you wanna go out tonight?" "Sure! Where to?" "It's a surprise!" Jeremy yelled back mysteriously. 

Michael threw on a pair of sweatpants and his old red hoodie because Jeremy loved that hoodie so much. He did not, however, put on a shirt because he had a feeling Jeremy would not need him to be wearing one later in the night. Plus, it was really funny to tease the shit out of him, and watch him go crazy. 

Jeremy called to him that he was ready, and they drove off to Jeremy's secret location.

Timeskip brought to you by MasterCard 

"We're going to the arcade?" Michael bounced up and down on his seat. Jeremy smirked, almost crashing the car. Michael screeched loudly. "Was that necessary?" "Yes." Michael retorted, getting out of the car. Together, the lovers walked hand in hand into the arcade. 

"Yay!" Michael pulled him around the arcade. Jeremy himself was thrilled to be here, but he contained himself for Michael's sake. 

"Pac-Man!" Michael screamed, and Jeremy ran with him to the machine. He inserted several quarters, and the machine spluttered to life. "Alright. I have an idea. Let's have a little competition. Whoever gets the farthest and kills the most ghosts wins. The loser has to be... punished." (A/N: KINKY) 

Just then, Michael stretched, revealing the fact that he was not wearing a shirt. Jeremy blushed bright red, and Michael smirked. "Let's play!" 

Jeremy went first and racked up a modest score of 7 ghosts, 2 levels. However, deep down he knew that Michael was the better player. 

So when Michael began to play, he had an idea.

He approached Michael from behind and began kissing his neck lustfully. Michael only growled. Jeremy only kissed him harder. At first he thought all hope was lost, but when he heard Michael let out a soft moan, he knew it was working. 

Suddenly, he heard the sound of Michael's last life dribbling away. "Dammit!" "Uh oh..." Jeremy crooned, and slowly pushed him behind the machine, where there was plenty of room. 

He began kissing his lips, with Michael putting up a good fight. "No fighting!" He scolded, voice dripping with unrestrained lust. Michael went limp. 

Just as Jeremy was about to take his shirt off, Michael flipped them around and pinned him to the wall. "You cheated, you little shit." He growled, eyes glinting. "I don't like cheaters..." 

He swiftly removed both of their shirts, and  began kissing down Jeremy's chest, making little love nips as he went. He stopped a few inches before his belt, just to tease him. Jeremy moaned loudly. He liked being dominant, but he was glad to be the submissive too. 

Suddenly, Michael stopped kissing him and put his hoodie back on. "What?" Jeremy asked, irritated. "It'll have to wait until we get home." Michael teased, laughed as Jeremy stood there, shocked. He put on his shirt and ran to the car as fast as his legs could carry him, eager to get home.