Boyf riends: cold

A/N: Sexual references, light smut 

Jeremy was cold. He wasn't really sure why, he just was. He and Michael had drifted apart in the bed, just because Michael kicked in his sleep, and he didn't want to hurt Jeremy. 

So now Jeremy lay freezing. Michael was wearing his red hoodie. If he hadn't been, Jeremy would have put it on. It was warm and fuzzy and smelled like him. He loved it when Michael let him wear it, especially after they-

Whoa, Jeremy. Don't go there. 

Great. Now he wanted Michael to make out with him. Great job! 

As much as he wanted to let Michael sleep, he needed him badly. He carefully climbed on top of him and began kissing him. 

Michael's POV

Michael awoke at 3 am to probably the best wake up call ever. A very lustful Jeremy sitting on top of him, kissing him passionately. 

"H- Holy Shit!" Michael yelped, startled by both Jeremy's ferocity and by the rush of pleasure. 

"Mikey, please!" He whined urgently. Michael gave no response, just kissed back. 

Michael pushed Jeremy down onto the bed, and slid on top of him like he had done a million times before. He then began kissing him so passionately that one would think the world was ending. The air grew hot and heavy as Jeremy shuddered in pleasure, holding back moans. Michael took off his shirt, and Jeremy took off his. Michael attacked his neck with lustful kisses, nipping at his sweet spots. He slowly worked his way down, pausing every few seconds to lip lock himself with Jeremy again. He couldn't control the rush of hormones any longer. 

Time skip brought to you by me refusing to write smut :)

Afterwards, Jeremy grabbed Michael's hoodie which had been thrown on the floor, along with pants and boxers. He pulled the hoodie on and put his clothes back on, then slid back into Michael's soothing embrace. "T- thank you. You know, teenage hormones and shit... I couldn't help it." "No, it's all cool. It's been a while since we... you know.. I really enjoyed it." "Well, you must have been from the noises you were making!" Michael flushed red, and covered it by burying his face in Jeremy's shoulder. 

"Y'know why I woke you up." "Why?" "Because I was cold!" "Well, are you warm?" "Yes." 

"I love you."