Tree Bros: PINK!?! Part 2

A/N: Hey everyone! I'm currently writing this on the plane to Seattle sooo yeah, anyways, onto part two of Pink

"Evan!" Connor screamed in horror. His hair had come out horribly, patchy in some spots and weirdly colored.

Evan burst into the room. "Yes angel- oh... sorry...." He glanced nervously at his hair. "Mine came out ok though..." Evan looked back at his pink-tinted hair. "Lucky you." Connor snapped sarcastically at Evan, then softened at Evan winced.

"Sorry.." Evan whimpered out, then shrunk away. Instantly, Connor regretted yelling at the shorter boy, and ran out to find him.

He heard faint sniffling coming from the bedroom, and he walked toward it, knowing who was making those noises.

"Evvy... I know you're in there..." He gently said, sliding into the bed. After a few seconds, he felt a pair of warm arms wrap around his waist, pulling him down. Seconds later, he was face-to-face with a red-faced and sad Evan.

"Hello there..." Connor whispered, kissing his nose playfully. "A-Are y-you mad at m-me?" Evan whimpered pitifully. "No... I'm so sorry for yelling at you... that wasn't acceptable on my part... so I apologize for that, love. And if you don't want to be with me anymore, I-mph!" Evan had cut him off by kissing him. Connor cupped his face gently, enjoying the kiss throughly. It was an innocent, kind kiss, with no movement or tongue, just two love-drunk teenagers feeling their lips fit together.

They didn't pull apart for a long time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------